久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Over 100 killed in Aleppo blast

By Ap-xinhua | China Daily | Updated: 2017-04-17 07:33
Share
Share - WeChat

 

Syrian children, wounded in a suicide car bombing that targeted their buses in Rashideen, west of Aleppo, as they were being evacuated from the besieged government-held towns of Fuaa and Kafraya, receive treatment at a hospital in the government-held part of Aleppo on Saturday.Afp

Attack made in car carrying food aid to rebel-held area

BEIRUT - A stalled population transfer resumed on Saturday after a deadly explosion killed at least 100, including children, government supporters and opposition fighters, at an evacuation point adding new urgency to the widely criticized operation.

The blast ripped through a bus depot in the Rashideen area where thousands of government loyalists evacuated the day before waited restlessly for hours, as opposition fighters guarded the area while negotiators bickered over the completion of the transfer deal. Only meters away, hundreds of evacuees from pro-rebels areas also loitered in a walled-off parking lot, guarded by government troops.

Footage from the scene showed bodies, including those of fighters, lying alongside buses, some of which were charred and others gutted from the blast. Personal belongings could be seen dangling out of the windows. Fires raged from a number of vehicles as rescuers struggled to put them out.

The so-called Jaish al-Islam claimed responsibility for the attack against the evacuees, who were stuck in the rebel-held area of Rashideen west of Aleppo waiting for their transportation toward government-controlled areas in Aleppo.

The scenes were the latest in the unyielding bloodshed Syrians are living through. Earlier this month, at least 89 people were killed in a chemical attack as children foaming at the mouth and adults gasping for breath were also caught on camera.

The bloody mayhem that followed the Saturday attack only deepened the resentment of the transfer criticized as population engineering. It also reflected the chaos surrounding negotiations between the warring parties. The United Nations did not oversee the transfer deal of the villages of Foua and Kfraya, besieged by the rebels, and Madaya and Zabadani, encircled by the government.

Pro-government media and the opposition exchanged accusations, each pointing to foreign interference or conspiracies undermining the deal.

State TV al-Ikhbariya said the attack was the result of a car bomb carrying food aid to be delivered to the evacuees in the rebel-held area, ostensibly crisps for the children, and accused rebel groups of carrying it out. A TV broadcaster from the area said: "There can be no life with the terrorist groups."

"I know nothing of my family. I can't find them," said a woman who appeared on al-Ikhbariya, weeping outside the state hospital in Aleppo where the wounded were transported.

Ahrar al-Sham, the rebel group that negotiated the deal, denounced the "cowardly" attack, saying a number of opposition fighters as well as government supporters were killed in the attack. The group said the attack only serves to deflect the attention from government "crimes" and said it was ready to cooperate with an international probe to determine who did it.

Yasser Abdelatif, a media official for Ahrar al-Sham, said about 30 rebel gunmen were killed in the blast. He accused the government or extremist rebel groups of orchestrating the attack to discredit the opposition.

 

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人久久午夜 | 国产精品莉莉欧美自在线线 | 日韩第一视频 | 成人免费影院 | 国产精品亚洲欧美一级久久精品 | 台湾三级香港三级在线中文 | 久久久久久久久久免费视频 | 午夜在线视频一区二区三区 | 午夜专区 | 国产精品特黄毛片 | 萌白酱国产一区 | 91福利国产在线观看香蕉 | 国产a区 | 国产日韩欧美三级 | a毛片免费视频 | 亚洲第一成年网站大全亚洲 | 国产精品一区二区三区高清在线 | 特级毛片| 玖草 | 99国产精品欧美久久久久久影院 | 久草网视频在线观看 | 国产成人久久精品二区三区 | 成熟的女性强烈交性视频 | 韩国日本一级片 | 毛片随便看 | 成人欧美网站免费 | 免费观看毛片的网站 | 久热香蕉精品视频在线播放 | 一级片成人 | 国产精品色内内在线播放 | 国产成人女人在线视频观看 | 在线午夜影院 | 日韩精品福利视频一区二区三区 | 美女一级片 | 亚洲精品韩国美女在线 | 啪啪一级视频 | 女人张开腿让男人桶免费网站 | 国产成人在线观看免费网站 | 天天摸天天爽视频69视频 | 亚洲国产人成中文幕一级二级 | 成人免费网站久久久 |