久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Israeli PM warns Iran not to threaten Israel

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-06-20 14:29
Share
Share - WeChat

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends the weekly cabinet meeting at his office in Jerusalem June 18, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday cautioned Iran not to threaten Israel after Tehran said it launched missiles at Islamic State (IS) targets in Syria.

"One message to Iran: Don't threaten Israel," Netanyahu said during a weekly meeting of his Likud faction.

Netanyahu, who has repeatedly claimed that Iran is threatening Israel, said Israel is following "their actions and we follow their words."

"The military and our security forces are constantly monitoring the activity of Iran in the region," Netanyahu said, according to a statement released by the Likud.

"This activity also includes their attempts to establish themselves in Syria and, of course, to transfer advanced weapons to Hezbollah and other operations," he said.

Netanyahu has been a vocal opponent of the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran, charging that Tehran is aiming to achieve nuclear weapons.

Earlier on Monday, Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) announced that the Sunday attack on the "terrorists" in Syria's eastern region of Deir ez-Zor had been coordinated with the Syrian government.

Gen. Ramezan Sharif, head of the IRGC Public Relations Department, told Tasnim news agency that the IRGC fired six mid-range ballistic missiles at multiple targets, within a range of 650 to 700 km.

He confirmed that the missiles hit the targets, which included the headquarters, ammunition and logistic depots of IS operatives, saying "a large number of terrorists" were killed.

"The launch of these missiles had previously been coordinated with Syria and the missiles entered the Syrian airspace through Iraq," he was quoted as saying.

The attack came in the wake of a twin attack carried out by IS on Iran's Parliament and the Mausoleum of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in the capital Tehran on June 7, killing 17 and injuring dozens others.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美黄色免费网站 | 在线免费观看成年人视频 | 国产视频一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲伊人色一综合网 | 久久99精品九九九久久婷婷 | 一区二区三区在线播放 | 欧美另类视频videosbest18 | 欧美亚洲在线 | 国产亚洲一欧美一区二区三区 | 成人欧美网站免费 | 亚洲国产精品乱码在线观看97 | 欧美黑人巨大xxxxxxxx | a毛片a毛片a视频 | 在线观看免费a∨网站 | 国产真实搭讪系列 | 精品小视频在线观看 | 亚洲欧美国产精品久久久 | 国产精品自拍一区 | 色在线免费视频 | 亚洲欧美一区二区久久 | 九九精品视频一区二区三区 | 国产a久久精品一区二区三区 | 欧美视频三区 | 欧美视频一区二区三区精品 | 免费国产一区二区在免费观看 | 亚洲aⅴ男人的天堂在线观看 | 欧美视频一区 | 国产a级特黄的片子视频免费 | 九九九九九九精品免费 | 美女扒开双腿让男人桶 | 美女扒开腿让男人桶尿口 | 成人欧美精品久久久久影院 | 国产精品观看 | 日韩永久在线观看免费视频 | 亚洲欧美日本在线观看 | 草草影院ccyy免费看片 | 久久久免费视频播放 | 在线看黄网址 | 久久久久久九九 | 日韩中文字幕在线视频 | 欧美一级毛片在线观看 |