久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Travel
Home / Travel / City Tours

Scenic spots start reopening, cautiously

By YANG FEIYUE in Beijing and YANG JUN in Guizhou | CHINA DAILY/XINHUA | Updated: 2020-03-03 07:41
Share
Share - WeChat

A visitor takes pictures at Baotu Spring Park in Jinan, Shandong province. Some popular attractions in regions with a lower risk of infection have gradually reopened to the public. ZHU ZHENG/XINHUA

Scenic spots across China are reopening as the novel coronavirus comes increasingly under control in the country.

A dozen attractions in southwestern China's Guizhou province have resumed accepting visitors since late February, and more will follow, according to the provincial culture and tourism authority.

"We have been sanitizing all public areas… three times a day," says Li Jing, a manager at Fengqi Hotel in Guizhou's Tongren city.

All workers are required to wear protective gear, and all visitors will receive body-temperature checks before entering, Li says.

The hotel is 20 kilometers away from the popular Fanjingshan scenic spot and is the biggest of its kind in the area.

"Usually, the hotel's income increases by about 20 percent during the Spring Festival golden week," says Li.

The epidemic is expected to cause the hotel to lose 2 million yuan ($284,500), including 620,000 yuan worth of bookings from before it had to close.

Only a few guests have come since the reopening, Li says.

Local governments should approve the reopening of popular attractions in regions with a lower risk of infection. And those in high-risk areas should remain closed for now, says Liu Kezhi, a senior official with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism's market regulation department.

More than 300 well-known scenic spots nationwide were open as of Feb 25, major online travel agency Ctrip reports.

They include the Longmen Grottoes in Luoyang, Henan province, and the Changbai Mountains in Jilin province.

A total of 11 scenic spots and parks in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, have resumed operations since Feb 20, including the City Wall and the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum.

West Lake in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, has allowed tourists to enter at different times from Feb 19, and is operating at less than half of its traveler-reception capacity. Groups must have fewer than 30 members. And all guests must wear facemasks.

Over 60 A-rated scenic spots in Hangzhou have reopened so far.

To date, more than 100 closed scenic spots nationwide have worked with Ctrip to offer presales with preferential rates. But those destinations account for only a sliver of the more than 8,000 scenic spots in the country.

Ctrip tells tourists to follow protection guidelines and cooperate with attractions' management, since it's still a critical time for epidemic control and prevention.

The travel agency will keep close contact with scenic spots to offer quality products and services, says Fang Hongfeng, a senior official with the company.

Central and local authorities are racing to ease the sector's financial strain.

China's tourism regulator has decided to return 80 percent of security deposits for tourism-service quality to registered travel agencies.

As of Feb 25, 35,200 travel agencies had applied for the returns, accounting for 90 percent of agencies nationwide, Liu says. A total of 3.46 billion yuan was returned.

The taxation watchdog extended the maximum carry-over period for tourism players' losses incurred in 2020.

At the same time, China's culture and tourism authority has urged scenic areas to take stringent epidemic-control measures when resuming operations.

Some scenic spots saw crowds of tourists after a dozen provincial-level regions lowered their epidemic emergency-response levels.

A large number of tourists flocked to the Fragrant Hills in suburban Beijing on Feb 22 and 23, triggering concerns about contagion. Its management bureau later shut down the indoor areas and closed five parking lots to limit visitor inflows.

On Feb 25, the Culture and Tourism Ministry issued guidelines that require real-name ticketing along with tourists' contact and transportation information. They encourage full use of big data technology to keep track of real-time tourist information during the ongoing epidemic control and prevention.

The ministry also requires scenic spots to monitor and report their employees' health conditions and enhance hygiene and epidemic control at major sites. Venues or activities that could draw large crowds should remain shut down.

Currently, over 1,000 scenic spots offer free access to medical workers as a gesture of gratitude for their efforts and sacrifices on the front line. They span nearly 200 cities and a range of themes, including natural wonders, heritage sites, theme parks, museums and cruise liners.

"We believe (our business) will recover up to 60 percent step-by-step in the second quarter," Li says.

He expects a boom in the summer vacation and that things will be back to normal in the fourth quarter.

Xinhua contributed to the story

Most Popular
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青草色久综合网 | 一级做a爱过程免费观看 | 三级黄色片网站 | 亚洲国产精品乱码在线观看97 | 亚洲一区二区三区欧美 | 国产网站在线 | 国内自产拍自a免费毛片 | 日韩欧美在线播放视频 | 亚洲第3页 | 国产三级做爰高清在线 | 欧美在线a | 日韩午夜片 | 亚洲视频在线网站 | 91久久99 | 国产成年网站v片在线观看 国产成人aa在线视频 | 欧美一级视 | 国产成人久久精品区一区二区 | 最新国产精品好看的国产精品 | 精品久久免费观看 | 久久精品欧美日韩精品 | 香港三级日本三级妇人三级 | 碰碰碰精品视频在线观看 | 女人野外小树林一级毛片 | 世界一级毛片 | 国产黄三级三·级三级 | 免费成年人在线视频 | 草久在线视频 | 国产成人aa在线视频 | chinese情侣真实自拍 | 亚州中文 | 欧美高清日本三级人妇 | 国产一级视频免费 | 小明台湾成人永久免费看看 | 久久一本精品久久精品66 | 国产亚洲精品一区二区在线观看 | 日韩在线视精品在亚洲 | 国产99网站 | 一区二区三区在线看 | 手机在线色 | 日本高清在线精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品麻豆一区二区三区v视界 |