久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Travel
Home / Travel / News

Hubei tourism rebounds after free-entry policy

Xinhua | Updated: 2020-08-14 13:59
Share
Share - WeChat
The Yellow Crane Tower in Wuhan, Hubei province.[Photo/Xinhua]

Tourist sites in Hubei province rebounded in business after scrapping entrance fees for domestic visitors, a token of gratitude for nationwide assistance during the COVID-19 outbreak.

The 364 A-level scenic spots in Hubei received 1 million tourists between Aug 8, the start of the free-ticket policy, and Aug 10, said the province's culture and tourism department.

Some tourist hotspots, including the Yellow Crane Tower in the provincial capital Wuhan, saw tourist arrivals increase more than tenfold week on week in the three days, the department said.

"Many popular scenic spots in Hubei have witnessed a small business peak boosted by the free-ticket policy," said Chen Wei, an official with the department.

Lively crowds have returned to some tourist attractions that were hit hard by the epidemic, and some sites hit the daily reservation cap, set at 50 percent of their tourist-handling capacity, she said.

The return of tourists has boosted the occupancies of star and resort hotels in downtown Wuhan, which have recovered to 80 to 90 percent of the same period last year, according to the department.

Hubei last week announced the policy to open its key scenic spots to visitors from across the country free of charge starting from Aug 8 till the end of the year.

Its tourist sites will cap the number of visitors at 50 percent of their maximum daily capacity, and visitors from low-risk areas can enjoy free entry by making reservations online. Visitors are required to undergo temperature screening before entering the scenic spots.

Wang Hongnian, marketing director with Yellow Crane Tower management, said the site received an average of 15,000 tourists per day between Monday and Wednesday, surpassing the same period last year.

"The free-entry policy gave an instant boost to the popularity of scenic spots. Without it, the tower may only receive 2,000 to 3,000 people a day, only 20 percent of the same period last year," she said.

Despite the free entry, the greater number of tourists will actually boost the tourist revenue by driving up other tourist spending, Wang said, adding that the busy scenes also made them more confident about the city's recovery from the epidemic.

Most Popular
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成网站在线在线 | 色综合a怡红院怡红院首页 色综合精品久久久久久久 色综合九九 | 亚洲欧美二区三区久本道 | 国产片一级aaa毛片视频 | 国产精品密蕾丝视频 | 毛片一级免费 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区 | 欧美va免费大片 | 最近中文在线中文 | 欧美一级免费观看 | 欧美在线观看免费一区视频 | 精品视自拍视频在线观看 | 亚洲乱码一二三四五六区 | 91av视频在线| 久久性妇女精品免费 | 毛片在线观看视频 | 一区二区三区日韩精品 | 国产在线播放免费 | 亚洲国产成人综合精品2020 | 香蕉久久国产 | 久久99国产亚洲高清观看首页 | 天堂一区二区在线观看 | 九九视频在线观看视频6 | 毛片高清一区二区三区 | 日韩成人中文字幕 | 国产成人美女福利在线观看 | 精品视频在线观看 | 港台三级在线观看 | 506rr亚洲欧美| 日本一级毛片高清免费观看视频 | 男女猛烈无遮掩免费视频 | 日韩美女一级视频 | 99久久综合国产精品免费 | 亚洲视频免费 | 日韩国产欧美精品综合二区 | 日韩在线精品视频 | 一级毛片视屏 | 久久草在线视频播放 | 亚洲精品第一区二区在线 | 精品视频久久久久 | 欧美成人伊人十综合色 |