久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Culture
Home / Culture / Film and TV

Skies clear as red carpet rolls at 11th BIFF opening

By XU FAN | China Daily | Updated: 2021-09-21 07:45
Share
Share - WeChat
The jury for the Tiantan Award, the top honor at the Beijing International Film Festival, walk the red carpet at the opening of the 11th BIFF in Beijing on Monday.

Shortly after the rain stopped and the sky cleared, hundreds of celebrities and filmmakers walked the red carpet at the opening ceremony for the 11th Beijing International Film Festival, launching the event-one of the largest of its kind in China-in northern Beijing's Huairou district on Monday.

Internationally renowned actress Gong Li, who presides over the jury responsible for the festival's top honor, the Tiantan Award, appeared together with four fellow jury members, directors Leste Chen and Wuershan, and actors Zhang Songwen and Chen Kun.

The jury's two foreign members, Finnish director Renny Harlin and Lebanese filmmaker Nadine Labaki, are joining the festival remotely. This year, all foreign celebrities and filmmakers will attend virtually in an effort to reduce the risk of infection, according to organizers.

Speaking about how China had become the world's largest movie market in terms of yearly box office receipts since the pandemic disrupted film-going elsewhere around the world last year, actor Rong Zishan, known for the smash hit The Bad Kids, expressed his pride in seeing Chinese filmmakers collectively working to further improve the domestic film industry.

Actor Peng Yuchang, known for the comedy blockbuster Take My Brother Away, said:"Earlier today, I thought the rain wouldn't stop, but it's turned sunny, which I'll take as an auspicious sign that the Chinese film industry will improve and thrive."

Affected by cinema re-closures and the reduction of seating capacity in some cities as a result of several local outbreaks, this year's box office revenues stood at 34.1 billion yuan ($5.3 billion) as of Monday, far behind the 64.1 billion yuan earned in 2019, the year before the pandemic, which has caused unprecedented changes to the film industry.

In a video released earlier by festival organizers, Gong Li, who walked past journalists to skip interviews, said she believes it's the jury's duty to promote Chinese films around the world.

The festival, which will last until Sept 29, is scheduled to hold 1,000 screenings of nearly 300 films at 31 cinemas around Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei province to the delight of die-hard fans of the silver screen.

The Battle at Lake Changjin, an epic about the War to Resist US Aggression and Aid Korea (1950-53), and Gong Li's latest film, the spy thriller Saturday Fiction, will be screened as the festival's opening and closing films, respectively.

Most Popular
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品久久久天堂 | 亚洲国产精品成人久久 | 在线视频一区二区三区三区不卡 | 手机国产日韩高清免费看片 | 男人的天堂免费视频 | 妖精www成人动漫在线观看 | 波多野结衣视频免费 | 国产一区亚洲二区三区 | 日韩欧美在线视频观看 | 亚洲视频在线视频 | 99国产精品久久久久久久成人热 | 欧美aaaaaabbbbb| 国产自产v一区二区三区c | 美国一级毛片片aa成人 | 亚洲乱淫 | 国内久久久 | 国产一区二区中文字幕 | 国产片91人成在线观看 | a级毛片视频免费观看 | 久久国产精品永久免费网站 | 欧美综合自拍亚洲综合 | 亚洲欧美自拍一区 | 写真片福利视频在线播放 | 色樱桃影院亚洲精品影院 | 草草视频在线观看 | 免费无遮挡毛片 | 亚欧色 | 亚洲bbbbbxxxxx精品三十七 | 国产成人精品免费久久久久 | 男人扒开双腿女人爽视频免费 | 色伊人国产高清在线 | 久久国产免费一区 | 中文三 级 黄 色 片 | 欧美精品aaa久久久影院 | 在线看片不卡 | 久久久久久免费一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品成人av在线 | 99在线看| 免费看真人a一级毛片 | 99久久精品国产免看国产一区 | 日韩国产欧美在线观看 |