久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / China-Europe

China rejects EU's allegations of EV overcapacity export: ambassador

Xinhua | Updated: 2023-11-24 10:24
Share
Share - WeChat
Flags of China and the European Union. [Photo/VCG]

BRUSSELS - Chinese Ambassador to the European Union (EU) Fu Cong on Thursday dismissed a recent claim that China is exporting its overcapacity of electric vehicles (EV) to the European market.

"I want to emphasize the fact that the Chinese companies are selling cars in Europe does not by itself signify an overcapacity," the ambassador said during the Europe-China Forum held here by Friends of Europe, a Brussels-based non-profit think tank for EU policy.

Some 300 participants, including policymakers, businessmen and researchers, attended the event.

The overcapacity arguments emerged in the bloc as it was preparing for a bilateral summit with China, reportedly scheduled for next month.

Last week, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen asserted, "There is clear overcapacity in China, and this overcapacity will be exported," claiming this is the reason behind the EU launching the anti-subsidy investigation on Chinese EVs.

Rejecting such claims, Fu posed a question: "If finding an overseas market can be interpreted as overcapacity automatically, then what are the European companies doing in the Chinese market?"

He raised concerns about the fairness of the investigation's launch and its procedures, expressing the hope that "common sense can prevail" during discussions on the issue.

Fu reassured the business sector that China is committed to reform and opening up, and promotes high-quality development. "This means more opportunities for European companies."

Noting China's robust economic rebound with one of the highest growth rates among major economies, Fu mentioned China continues to be the largest contributor to global growth, contributing one-third in 2023.

He cited the fact that the International Monetary Fund recently revised upward its forecast of China's growth in 2023 by 0.4 percentage points.

Fu also urged the two sides to develop "a right perception of each other."

"We see ourselves as a beneficiary of the current international order. And we will steadfastly safeguard the United Nations (UN)-centered international system underpinned by international law, and the basic norms of international relations based on the purposes and principles of the UN Charter," he said.

Fu said he believes there is no fundamental conflict of interests between China and the EU, either geopolitically or economically. "Yes, the two sides have differences on a range of issues, but the good thing is that the two sides are talking to each other," he said.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费高清毛片在线播放视频 | 亚洲1314 | 99久久精品国产免费 | 国产资源精品一区二区免费 | 免费特黄一区二区三区视频一 | 国产精品分类视频分类一区 | 午夜手机视频 | 日本免费人成黄页在线观看视频 | 亚洲欧美日韩一区 | 欧美三级欧美一级 | 日韩免费一级 | 日韩在线二区全免费 | 国产情侣普通话刺激对白 | 国产性较精品视频免费 | 欧美一级毛片生活片 | 亚洲精品成人中文网 | 亚洲综合在线视频 | 午夜在线亚洲男人午在线 | 手机看片久久国产免费不卡 | 亚洲成年| 美女张开腿给男人捅 | 一级毛片免费观看不卡的 | 一级做a爰性色毛片免费 | 日本特黄特色大片免费看 | freesexvideo性欧美tv2021 | 视频一区二区三区自拍 | 亚洲精品h | 免费观看成年人视频 | 免费观看视频成人国产 | 日本免费一区二区三区视频 | 国产精品三级在线观看 | 久久综合狠狠综合狠狠 | 欧美高清免费一级在线 | 91精品综合久久久久m3u8 | jyzzjyzz国产免费观看 | 成年人三级网站 | 成人在线观看国产 | 精品午夜一区二区三区在线观看 | 美美女下面被cao爽 美女131爽爽爽做爰中文视频 | 美女视频黄.免费网址 | 高清波多野结衣一区二区三区 |