久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Sports
Home / Sports / Soccer

Van Nistelrooy heads for the exit as new boss enters the fray

Updated: 2024-11-13 10:17
Share
Share - WeChat

Ruud van Nistelrooy left Manchester United's coaching staff on Monday, as new manager Ruben Amorim arrived at the club's training complex to start his Old Trafford reign.

Dutchman Van Nistelrooy, a former star striker at the club, was put in temporary charge after the sacking of countryman Erik ten Hag late last month.

He oversaw three wins and a draw in his four-match spell, signing off with a 3-0 victory against Leicester in the Premier League on Sunday.

The former PSV Eindhoven boss, appointed as an assistant coach in July on a two-year contract, had voiced a desire to stay at Old Trafford to work with Amorim.

But, United issued a statement on Monday confirming that the 48-year-old would not be part of the new coaching set-up.

"Manchester United can confirm that Ruud van Nistelrooy has left the club," the statement said. "Ruud rejoined in the summer and has taken charge of the team for the past four matches as interim head coach.

"Ruud is, and always will be, a Manchester United legend.

"We are grateful for his contribution and the way in which he has approached his role throughout his time with the club. He will always be very welcome at Old Trafford."

United said fellow coaches Rene Hake, Jelle ten Rouwelaar and Pieter Morel had also left the club.

"We will confirm the full men's first team coaching composition in due course," United said.

Van Nistelrooy, who scored 150 goals during a stellar playing career for United, said he had relished his time in charge.

"I really enjoyed it, it's been a short but amazing period," he said after the Leicester win. "We are in an uncertain position, but we tried to do our jobs and help the club, which is important.

"There are a lot of feelings there, the way the fans supported me and the team always in difficult moments... To close down this block of games with good results and a good connection, I can't thank them enough."

Amorim was named as the new United boss earlier this month.

The 39-year-old jetted to Britain from Portugal on Monday after completing his stint as Sporting Lisbon boss with a 4-2 win against Braga.

He was met at the club's Carrington training complex by chief executive Omar Berrada, and was also welcomed by sporting director Dan Ashworth and technical director Jason Wilcox.

The former Portugal international is United's sixth permanent appointment since Alex Ferguson called time on his trophy-filled, 27-year-reign in 2013.

AFP

Most Popular

Highlights

What's Hot
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99久久精品国产只有 | 在线视频观看一区 | 精品在线一区二区三区 | 一级成人毛片免费观看 | 久久久久久全国免费观看 | 久久成人免费观看全部免费 | 毛片成人 | 日本在线毛片视频免费看 | 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播 | 亚洲成人xxx | 欧美不卡一区 | 爱啪网亚洲第一福利网站 | 国产精品免费一区二区三区四区 | 国产91精品一区二区 | 亚洲欧美午夜 | 九九精品成人免费国产片 | 国产三级做爰高清视频a | 美女张开腿让男人桶的动态图 | 亚洲国产精品不卡毛片a在线 | 91精品成人 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久影院 | 日韩中文字幕精品 | 三级欧美 | 欧美做爰xxxⅹ性欧 欧美做爰免费大片在线观看 | 亚洲天堂网在线视频 | 色综合久久加勒比高清88 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区 | 国产玖玖在线观看 | 久久中文字幕久久久久91 | 国产人成午夜免费噼啪视频 | 亚洲国产欧洲精品路线久久 | 日韩一级在线播放免费观看 | 久草三级| 中文字幕日韩精品有码视频 | 亚洲精品一 | 成人毛片免费观看视频大全 | 黄大片日本一级在线a | 亚洲最大网站在线 | 欧美一级毛片片aa视频 | 一极毛片| 久久99久久99精品免观看 |