久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / China-US

US allegations, reports of cyberattacks rejected

China raises concerns about targeted large-scale cyber espionage

By ZHANG YUNBI | China Daily | Updated: 2025-01-17 07:59
Share
Share - WeChat

Chinese diplomats on cyber affairs, in conversation with their United States counterparts, have firmly rejected US allegations of cyberattacks, sources said.

The allegations made by the US "lack evidence", the sources told China Daily.

The Chinese diplomats "have expressed concerns about the US targeting China by rolling out large-scale cyber espionage and moves jeopardizing critical information infrastructure", the sources added.

In recent months, some leading US media organizations, including The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, have claimed that Chinese hackers, as part of a "Chinese government-affiliated group" or campaign that US investigators and researchers have dubbed "Salt Typhoon", intercepted phone calls of US political figures and collected audio recordings.

Even US government officials publicly joined the verbal attacks on China in this regard.

However, cyber affairs experts and policy observers in China pointed out that the US media reports, while falsely linking China to such alleged attacks, also shed light on the scandalous side of US espionage missions by federal agencies, including massive wiretaps.

A report by The Washington Post on Oct 27 said the so-called "Salt Typhoon" group is thought to have targeted "the system that tracks lawful requests for wiretaps made by the federal government of carriers".

Beijing has made public rebuttals against Washington's similar allegations that label China as the perpetrator of cyberattacks against the US.

Shen Yi, a professor at Fudan University in Shanghai and a leading expert on cyberspace governance studies, said, "US intelligence agencies have a typical behavioral pattern in hyping cybersecurity governance and national security issues, which is fabricating facts using false and inaccurate information, and fabricating so-called cyberattacks by other countries."

The objective is to hype security threats and create anxiety, Shen added.

Earlier this month, the US Department of the Treasury sanctioned a Beijing-based cybersecurity company, accusing it of helping Chinese hackers infiltrate US telecommunication systems and conduct surveillance.

At a recent news conference, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Guo Jiakun said: "We urge the US to stop using the issue of cybersecurity to vilify and smear China. For quite some time, the US has been trumpeting so-called 'Chinese hacking' and even using it to impose illegal and unilateral sanctions on China."

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成年美女黄网站色视频大全免费 | 亚洲区精品久久一区二区三区 | 亚洲综合美女 | 在线毛片一区二区不卡视频 | 波多野结衣视频免费在线观看 | 国产成人亚洲精品一区二区在线看 | 在线一区免费视频播放 | 曰本人做爰大片免费观看一 | 成人在线播放 | 日韩中文字幕视频 | 免费一级做a爰片性色毛片 免费一极毛片 | av免费网站在线观看 | 国产精品特黄一级国产大片 | 免费一级特黄 | 国产午夜不卡在线观看视频666 | 99爱在线精品视频网站 | 久草欧美 | 亚州三级| 欧美多人三级级视频播放 | 久草久视频 | 日本欧美不卡一区二区三区在线 | 亚洲爽| 特级毛片永久久免费观看 | 精品国产三级在线观看 | 精品国产成a人在线观看 | 亚洲一区www| 日本人成免费大片 | 国产成人理在线观看视频 | 国产一级aaa全黄毛片 | 在线观看偷拍视频一区 | 在线观看免费国产 | 欧美手机在线视频 | 女性无套免费网站在线看 | 久久精品国产亚洲综合色 | 久久99国产亚洲精品观看 | 久草网址 | 免费亚洲成人 | 国产看片一区二区三区 | 天天综合色一区二区三区 | 欧美另类在线视频 | 手机在线看片福利 |