久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Iran stresses commitment to nuclear nonproliferation

China Daily | Updated: 2025-02-07 10:18
Share
Share - WeChat
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian. [Photo/Agencies]

TEHERAN — Iran's President Masoud Pezeshkian said on Thursday that his country was not seeking a nuclear weapon, a day after US President Donald Trump made some remarks on the matter.

"We are not seeking nuclear weapons," said Pezeshkian in a meeting with foreign diplomats in Teheran, adding that "verifying this issue is an easy task".

Trump on Tuesday said that he wants "Iran to be a great and successful country, but one that cannot have a nuclear weapon". He made the point in a post on his Truth Social platform.

Iranian Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi had earlier responded by stressing that Iran has not built and will not build nuclear weapons.

"If the main issue is that Iran should not pursue nuclear weapons, this is achievable and not a difficult matter," Araghchi said on Wednesday. Iran is also a member of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, or NPT.

"In addition to being a party in good standing to the NPT and other global nonproliferation instruments, Iran has already made abundantly clear that 'under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons," Araghchi wrote on Wednesday on his X account.

The "maximum pressure" policy of Trump is a failed experiment, and it will only yet again compel "maximum resistance", Araghchi was cited by Mehr News Agency.

On May 8, 2018, the US under Trump announced its withdrawal from the six-party Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, namely the Iran nuclear deal.

Mohammad Eslami, head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, said on Wednesday that Iran has never sought to obtain nuclear weapons. "Our approach is clear, Iran's peaceful energy program is within the framework of the NPT," he further underlined.

Meanwhile, Iran inaugurated its first drone-carrier warship, saying the vessel is capable of operating in oceans far from its mainland, the official IRNA news agency reported on Thursday.

The report stated the vessel, manned by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps' navy, can carry several squadrons of drones as well as helicopters and cruise missiles. Named Shahid Bagheri, it is capable of launching cruise missiles, IRNA said.

Chief of the Guard, Hossein Salami, said at the ceremony that the warship can travel "independently "in seas for up to one year.

Iran needs to increase its deterrence capacity to prevent war, he said, stressing that Iran does not wish to wage war with any country.

Mike Gu in Hong Kong contributed to this story.

Agencies - Xinhua

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成年女人色毛片免费 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区不卡 | 欧美精品亚洲一区二区在线播放 | 另类毛片| 国产97公开成人免费视频 | 99在线播放视频 | 久久99久久精品免费思思6 | 九色91 | 免费一级a毛片在线播放 | 国产a国产片国产 | 日韩一级影院 | 新婚第一次一级毛片 | 欧美做暖小视频xo免费 | 亚洲激情视频网站 | 手机看片久久国产免费不卡 | 亚洲第一在线 | 欧美日韩免费一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区 | 国产精品三级在线观看 | 成年人免费黄色 | 亚洲精品综合久久中文字幕 | 日韩一区二区免费看 | 第一色区| 特级一级全黄毛片免费 | 99在线观看视频 | 亚洲欧美偷拍自拍 | 久草资源在线观看 | 精品视频 九九九 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲毛片 | 欧美成人精品不卡视频在线观看 | 一区二区三区视频 | 国产一级一级一级成人毛片 | 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆 | 俄罗斯黄色毛片 | 亚洲第一视频在线观看 | 精品国产高清久久久久久小说 | 国产精品女上位在线观看 | 日韩一级免费毛片 | 131的美女午夜爱爱爽爽视频 | 美女张开腿给男人捅 | 久久久成人影院 |