久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Netanyahu says Israeli team to travel to Cairo for Gaza ceasefire talks

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-02-17 00:57
Share
Share - WeChat

JERUSALEM -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday that a negotiation team will travel to Cairo on Monday to discuss the implementation of the Gaza ceasefire agreement.

According to a statement released by his office, Netanyahu said he spoke by phone with US Middle East envoy Steve Witkoff, after which he instructed an Israeli negotiation team to depart for Cairo on Monday.

The team will first discuss the "continuation of the implementation of Phase One of the deal," and will "receive instructions on continuing negotiations regarding the second phase" after a meeting of the Israeli Security Cabinet scheduled for Monday, the statement said.

Meanwhile, in an interview with Fox News on Sunday, Witkoff said talks about the second phase have already begun and will continue this week "at a location to be determined so that we can figure out how we get to the end of Phase Two successfully."

On Saturday, Hamas and Israel completed the sixth prisoner-for-hostage exchange following days of tense negotiations that threatened to undo the precarious ceasefire.

In the exchange, Hamas released three more Israeli hostages held in Gaza, while Israeli authorities freed 369 Palestinian prisoners and detainees.

Under the first phase of the ceasefire agreement, effective since Jan. 19 and spanning six weeks, 33 Israeli hostages are expected to be released in exchange for nearly 2,000 Palestinians. So far, 19 Israeli hostages, along with five Thais, have been released from Gaza, while Israeli authorities have released over 1,000 Palestinian prisoners.

Israel and Hamas were supposed to begin talks on the second phase in early February. Hamas said in a statement on Feb 4 that it had started discussions with international mediators, whereas a spokesman for Netanyahu said on social media platform X on Tuesday that Israel had not yet begun negotiations on the second phase.

The second phase of the agreement is supposed to focus on the release of the remaining hostages, the full withdrawal of Israeli forces from the Palestinian enclave, and the implementation of a permanent ceasefire.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 老头巨大粗长xxxxx | 免费国产黄 | 国产a∨一区二区三区香蕉小说 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在 | 国产一区私人高清影院 | 欧美日韩精品国产一区在线 | 男女男在线精品网站免费观看 | 日本免费在线一区 | 久草在线视频在线观看 | 亚洲精品久久99久久一区 | 亚洲久久网站 | 亚洲第一区视频在线观看 | 亚洲www视频 | 国产真实乱子伦xxxxchina | 亚洲精品国产精品国自产观看 | 成年午夜一级毛片视频 | 亚欧色视频在线观看免费 | 久久这里只有精品免费视频 | 一级女性全黄久久生活片免费 | 青青草国产免费一区二区 | 中文乱码一二三四有限公司 | 久久国产精品-国产精品 | 一区二区三区免费 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区三区久久 | 亚洲线精品久久一区二区三区 | 久久免费福利 | 午夜在线精品不卡国产 | 久久无码av三级 | 国产成人精品一区二三区2022 | 一级全免费视频播放 | 国产三级精品三级国产 | 欧美一级俄罗斯黄毛片 | 在线久久| 日韩精品一区二三区中文 | 99国产福利视频区 | 日韩一级影院 | 日韩福利视频精品专区 | 萌白酱香蕉白丝护士服喷浆 | 经典国产一级毛片 | 国产精品亚洲成在人线 | 国产精品久久毛片 |