久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

xi's moments
Home | Middle East

Israel postpones release of Palestinian prisoners in latest swap

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-02-23 01:33

GAZA/JERUSALEM -- The Israeli government has postponed the release of 602 Palestinian prisoners agreed as part of the latest hostage-prisoner swap, Palestinian and Israeli sources said on Saturday evening.

According to Palestinian sources, the International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC) has informed officials in the West Bank that the release of the prisoners will be delayed until 8:00 pm local time (1800 GMT).

Meanwhile, the Israeli Broadcasting Corporation, citing a political official, reported that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to postpone the release until concluding security consultations scheduled for the evening.

"The prime minister will hold security consultations this evening as part of efforts to ensure the return of all prisoners — whether alive or dead," the official said, without specifying the reason for the delay or a new timeline for the release.

Earlier on Saturday, as agreed in the latest swap, six Israeli hostages previously held by Hamas were transferred from Gaza to Israeli authorities in three batches and crossed the border into Israel, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed.

In the first batch, two hostages were transferred from a vehicle of al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas's armed wing, to vehicles of the ICRC in Rafah, southern Gaza, which later carried them to the IDF and the Israel Security Agency, according to Israeli and Palestinian sources.

The two are Avera Mengistu, 38, an Ethiopian-born Israeli man from Ashkelon, who crossed into Gaza in 2014 and had been held captive ever since, and Tal Shoham, 40, who was seized during the Hamas attack on Israel on Oct 7, 2023.

In the second batch, three Israeli hostages were handed over by Hamas to the Israeli authorities via the ICRC in the al-Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza, according to Palestinian sources.

The three -- Omer Shem-Tov, 22, Eliya Cohen, 27, and Omer Wenkert, 23 -- were also seized during the 2023 Hamas attack on Israel.

Another Israeli hostage, 37-year-old Hisham al-Sayed, was released in central Gaza without an official ceremony later on Saturday, said a source within the al-Qassam Brigades.

The Israeli military said al-Sayed had been held by Hamas for almost 10 years.

The latest hostage-prisoner swap is the final one where Hamas handed over living hostages under the first phase of the agreement between Israel and Hamas.

The first phase, effective since Jan. 19, is set to conclude next week when Hamas is expected to finish the release of 33 Israeli hostages -- 25 living ones and eight dead -- in exchange for over 1,500 Palestinian prisoners.

Global Edition
BACK TO THE TOP
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天综合色一区二区三区 | japanesehd国产在线无毒不卡 | 大片毛片| 欧美一级特黄aaaaaa在线看首页 | 国产深夜福利视频在线播放 | 国内国产真实露脸对白 | 中文成人在线 | 免费国产黄 | 日韩一级片在线观看 | 久久久久久久国产精品影院 | 国产妇乱子伦视频免费 | 久久精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 午夜性激福利免费观看 | 2018久久久国产精品 | 国产黄色片在线免费观看 | 欧美一级片网址 | 亚洲国产精品久久精品成人 | 加勒比综合 | 99视频免费在线 | 欧美做爰性欧美 | 欧美日韩顶级毛片www免费看 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区 | 黄网在线| 亚洲一级二级三级 | 国产成人精品亚洲777图片 | 欧美性色黄大片www 欧美性色黄大片一级毛片视频 | 男人天堂新地址 | 国产亚洲欧美视频 | 女人夜色黄网在线观看 | 在线一区视频 | 国产午夜毛片v一区二区三区 | 九九精品视频一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区 | 人成18亚洲资源在线 | 国产黄色大片网站 | 97欧美精品一区二区三区 | 黄视频免费在线 | 亚洲男人的天堂久久精品 | 成人精品一区二区久久 | 男人和女人在床做黄的网站 | 国产欧美另类久久久品 |