久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Israeli PM says to escalate Gaza assault, negotiations 'only under fire'

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-19 02:55
Share
Share - WeChat

JERUSALEM -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday that Israel will escalate its renewed assault on the Gaza Strip and that "from now on, the negotiations (on Gaza ceasefire) will take place only under fire."

"We have returned to fighting with full force," Netanyahu said in a televised address. "From now on, Israel will act against Hamas with increasing intensity."

"Hamas has already felt the weight of our might in the past 24 hours," he said. "And I want to promise you, and them: this is just the beginning."

"We will continue fighting to achieve all the war's objectives -- freeing all our hostages, eliminating Hamas, and ensuring that Gaza will no longer pose a threat to Israel," he said, adding, "We are reshaping the Middle East."

Netanyahu claimed that the overnight surprise attack was launched because Hamas rejected Israeli and US proposals to extend the first phase of the Gaza ceasefire deal that ended on March 1. The proposals demanded prolonging the first phase and Hamas freeing additional hostages.

"Military pressure is a necessary condition for the release of additional hostages," he said, dismissing media reports saying that the renewed assault was aimed at ensuring his political survival.

Earlier on Tuesday, Israeli Foreign Minister Gideon Sa'ar said Israel's renewed assault on Gaza is not "a one-day operation."

Talking to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a major Washington-based pro-Israel lobbying group, in Jerusalem, Sa'ar said the initial decision to launch the attacks was made "several days ago."

He also confirmed that officials with US President Donald Trump's administration "were informed before the attacks and supported it."

According to figures released by the Israeli military, Israeli forces launched on early Tuesday about 80 airstrikes across Gaza within some 10 minutes.

The airstrikes, which have killed more than 400 people so far, have been widely condemned by the international community.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一级特黄aaaaaa在线看片 | 久久三级国产 | 男女超猛烈啪啦啦的免费视频 | a一级网站 | 九九在线免费观看视频 | 久久视频在线观看免费 | 香港日本韩国三级网站 | 国产aⅴ精品一区二区三区久久 | 亚洲欧美日韩久久精品第一区 | 综合另类 | 成人毛片手机版免费看 | 欧美日韩色黄大片在线视频 | 精品国产欧美精品v | 久久人人草 | 97在线免费看视频 | 日韩一页 | 欧美一级香蕉毛片 | 成人看片黄a在线看 | 国产三级视频网站 | 亚洲欧美精品网站在线观看 | 国产三级在线看 | 毛片毛片毛是个毛毛片 | a毛片免费观看完整 | 亚洲网站www | 九九九九热精品免费视频 | 在线毛片网站 | 男人女人做性全程视视频 | 国产欧美精品一区二区三区四区 | 韩国在线精品福利视频在线观看 | 日本高清在线中文字幕网 | 国产黄色一级毛片 | 亚洲一级高清在线中文字幕 | 欧美亚洲在线观看 | 国产三片高清在线观看 | 国产三级久久久精品三级 | 免费看a视频 | 免费看成人毛片日本久久 | 九九热精品在线 | 日本一区二区三区欧美在线观看 | wwwxxx欧美| 美国毛片aa |