久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Israeli army starts 'ground activity' in northern Gaza as Hamas fires rockets at Israel

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-20 19:15
Share
Share - WeChat
Palestinians inspect the site of an Israeli strike on a house, in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip March 20, 2025. REUTERS/Hatem Khaled TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY

JERUSALEM/GAZA -- The Israeli military said on Thursday its forces had begun ground operations in northern Gaza, while Hamas' armed wing claimed responsibility for rocket attacks on central Israel, including Tel Aviv, escalating hostilities as a weeks-long ceasefire collapses.

Israeli troops began what the military described as "ground activity" overnight in the Beit Lahia area of northern Gaza, near the coastal border. Images released by the military showed soldiers and armored vehicles advancing, though it did not specify the scale or duration of the operation.

The move follows a "targeted ground operation" launched Wednesday in central and southern Gaza aimed at establishing a "buffer zone" to separate northern and southern parts of the enclave, according to Israeli authorities.

Shortly after the military's announcement, air raid sirens sounded in central and southern Israel on Thursday. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said three rockets were fired from southern Gaza, with one intercepted and the others landing in open areas. Loud explosions were reported in Tel Aviv, though no casualties were immediately confirmed.

Hamas' Al-Qassam Brigades said it had launched a rocket barrage at Tel Aviv in retaliation for what it called Israel's "massacres against civilians."

Israel resumed strikes in Gaza on Tuesday after a ceasefire that began on Jan. 19 unraveled, with officials stating the renewed campaign targets Hamas militants.

Gaza health authorities reported over 470 Palestinian deaths since Tuesday. Mahmoud Basal, spokesperson for Gaza's Civil Defense, said on Thursday that at least 71 Palestinians had been killed in Israeli airstrikes on residential areas since dawn, accusing Israel of targeting civilians.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 99国产在线视频 | 亚洲最大激情中文字幕 | 欧美一级毛片大片免费播放 | 欧美午夜视频一区二区三区 | 日本一级高清不卡视频在线 | 毛片免费观看日本中文 | 美国一级免费毛片 | 欧美大尺度免费一级特黄 | 日本道色 | 欧美一级在线看 | 免费一级做a爰片性色毛片 免费一极毛片 | 美女视频黄a全部 | v欧美精品v日本精品 | 国内精品一区二区2021在线 | 欧美一区欧美二区 | 国产一区二区三区在线视频 | 免费国产成人18在线观看 | 怡红院爽妇网 | 欧美怡红院免费的视频 | 国产成人v视频在线观看 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片免费看 | 久久香蕉国产视频 | 手机看片手机在线看片 | 无毛片| 久久精品国产91久久综合麻豆自制 | 女人张开腿让男人桶视频 | 亚洲国产毛片 | 视频一区 欧美 | 99久久精品久久久 | 亚洲毛片免费在线观看 | 午夜精品免费 | 搞黄网站免费看 | 美女张开腿让男人捅的视频 | 国产精品秒播无毒不卡 | 欧美日韩成人在线视频 | 欧美一区二区三区在线视频 | 久久精品视频免费播放 | 最新国产精品亚洲 | 视频一区二区在线 | 动漫一级毛片 | 国产精品v在线播放观看 |