久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

6 killed, 28 injured in fresh Israeli airstrikes on southern, eastern Lebanon

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-23 05:50
Share
Share - WeChat

BEIRUT/JERUSALEM -- At least six people were killed and 28 others injured in fresh Israeli airstrikes targeting eastern and southern Lebanon on Saturday evening, according to Lebanon's health authorities.

In southern Lebanon, the Israeli airstrikes targeted the city of Tyre, as well as several valleys and villages, killing six people and injuring 22, said Lebanon's Public Health Emergency Operations Center, adding the attacks in eastern Lebanon injured six.

Meanwhile, a Lebanese security source told Xinhua that Israel has carried out 15 airstrikes so far on Saturday evening.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said the Israeli Air Force launched a second wave of strikes against what it claimed Hezbollah command centers, infrastructure sites, militants, rocket launchers, and a weapons storage facility across Lebanon.

It said it will "continue to strike as required to protect Israeli civilians."

Shortly before, a statement from the Israeli Defense Minister's Office said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Israel Katz had instructed the IDF to launch a second wave of strikes against dozens of "Hezbollah targets" in Lebanon in response to the rockets fired into northern Israel on Saturday morning.

"The Lebanese government is responsible for everything that happens on its territory," the statement said. "Israel will not allow any harm to its citizens and sovereignty, and will act in every way to ensure the security of Israeli citizens and northern communities."

Earlier on Saturday, the Israeli military said it intercepted rockets launched from Lebanon toward the northern Israeli town of Metula. No casualties were reported in Israel, according to the country's emergency services.

The first wave of Israeli attacks came on Saturday afternoon, hitting areas near the villages of Touline, Kfar Melki, Mleeta, and the Wadi al-Hujeir valley in southern Lebanon, Lebanon's state-owned National News Agency (NNA) reported, adding that a residential building in Touline was destroyed, leaving one dead and three wounded.

In a statement issued after the strikes, the Israeli military said it struck Hezbollah's infrastructure in Lebanon.

As part of diplomatic efforts to curb the ongoing escalation, Lebanese Foreign Minister Youssef Rajji held talks with several regional foreign ministers and officials, according to the NNA.

Rajji called for pressure on Israel to halt its offensive, de-escalate the situation, and contain the growing crisis along the southern border.

The United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) voiced alarm over the violence.

"We strongly urge all parties to refrain from actions that could jeopardize the fragile stability," UNIFIL's spokesperson Andrea Tenenti said, warning that further escalation could have "severe consequences." UNIFIL said peacekeepers were maintaining patrols to de-escalate tensions.

The exchange occurred amid lingering friction over a U.S.- and French-mediated ceasefire between Israel and Hezbollah, which took effect on Nov. 27, 2024, halting over a year of hostilities linked to the Gaza conflict.

The truce stipulated an Israeli withdrawal from disputed Lebanese territory, but Israeli forces continue to occupy five border posts well past a Feb. 18 deadline, Lebanese officials say.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美夜夜骑 | 国产精品国产高清国产专区 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区不卡 | 久久精品国产只有精品2020 | 久久亚洲国产中v天仙www | 男女福利社 | 欧美国产成人精品一区二区三区 | 久久99国产亚洲精品观看 | 美国一级毛片片aaa 美国一级毛片片aa成人 | 国产成人综合自拍 | 欧美69xx| 国产欧美日本在线观看 | 国产精品亚洲片在线不卡 | 久久久免费观看 | 全部在线播放免费毛片 | 国产大学生自拍 | 久久综合久美利坚合众国 | 午夜精品影院 | 91精品久久久久久久久久 | 看三级网站 | 欧美一级日本一级韩国一级 | a三级黄色片 | 色吊丝在线观看国产 | 国产成人午夜极速观看 | 国产91久久精品一区二区 | 成人在线免费视频 | 香蕉521av网站永久地址 | 拍拍拍又黄又爽无挡视频免费 | 在线观看成年人免费视频 | 国产黄色片在线观看 | 亚洲精品在线观看视频 | fc2成年手机免费共享视频 | 日本韩国三级在线观看 | 国内自拍第1页 | 国产成人精品午夜视频' | 日韩欧美国产另类 | 国产精品久久久久久久网站 | 99re热精品视频国产免费 | 国产精品美女久久久久网站 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久99久久99精品观看 |