久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Israel says 2 missiles from Yemen's Houthis intercepted

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-27 19:25
Share
Share - WeChat

JERUSALEM/SANAA -- The Israeli military said Thursday that its air defense systems intercepted two missiles launched by militants in Yemen.

Eyewitnesses reported hearing explosions in Jerusalem. Police said air raid sirens were activated in central Israel, including Tel Aviv, as well as in the Jerusalem area and several settlements in the occupied West Bank.

"The two missiles were intercepted before crossing into Israeli territory," the military said in a statement, adding that the sirens were activated "in accordance with protocol."

Meanwhile, Houthi military spokesperson Yahya Sarea said in a statement aired by Houthi-run al-Masirah TV that the group launched two fresh ballistic missile attacks, aiming at Ben Gurion Airport in central Israel, and a military target south of Tel Aviv, respectively.

He said the group launched another attack targeting "US warships in the Red Sea, including USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier, using several ballistic and cruise missiles and drones."

He said the group will "continue to prevent Israeli navigation in the Red Sea and the Arabian Sea" until Israel stops its "aggression" against Gazans and lifts its siege on the Palestinian enclave.

According to al-Masirah TV, the US military launched a series of airstrikes earlier in the day in and around Sanaa, killing two people and wounding two others.

So far, the US side has not commented on this incident.

The Houthis, which control much of northern Yemen, including the capital Sanaa, have been fighting against the internationally-recognized government since 2014.

Tensions between the Houthis and the US military have escalated since Washington launched fresh airstrikes on Yemen on March 15. The strikes followed Houthi threats to resume attacks on Israeli targets unless humanitarian aid is allowed into Gaza.

On Wednesday, US President Donald Trump indicated that US airstrikes against the Houthis will continue for a long time.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 澳门一级特黄真人毛片 | 国产一级做a爰片在线看 | 国产精品人伦久久 | 欧美成人免费网在线观看 | 国产高清视频a在线大全 | 中文字幕精品一区二区精品 | 精品国产一区在线观看 | 最新中文字幕乱码在线 | 在线视频亚洲一区 | 亚洲国产品综合人成综合网站 | 老头做爰xxxx视频 | 欧美一区二区三区视频 | 又黄又刺激下面流水的视频 | 美女黄视频网站 | 久久国产成人午夜aⅴ影院 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 亚洲国产大片 | 欧美亚洲国产精品久久 | 高清一本之道加勒比在线 | 欧美在线视频 一区二区 | 欧美日a| 国产农村乱 | 国产乱子伦视频大全 | 免费视频99| 国产成人亚洲精品无广告 | 美女毛片儿 | 日本在线毛片视频免费看 | 亚洲一成人毛片 | 亚洲精品网址 | 日韩色综合 | 亚洲欧美自拍视频 | 九草在线 | 成人精品一区二区不卡视频 | 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区 | 成年女人色毛片免费 | 国产成人欧美视频在线 | 一级做a爰片性色毛片中国 一级做a爰性色毛片 | 欧美在线乱妇一级毛片 | 精品色综合 | 国产高清天干天天视频 | 一区二区三区影院 | 92看片淫黄大片一级 |