久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

50 people killed in powerful earthquake in Myanmar

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-28 18:57
Share
Share - WeChat

YANGON - More than 50 people were killed and 300 injured in a strong earthquake hit Myanmar on Friday, according to local media reports. Local authorities have taken various proactive measures to carry out rescue operations. Authorities have called on the public to donate blood and provide assistance to the injured.

The earthquake, with a magnitude of 7.7, jolted 16 km NNW of Sagaing, Myanmar earlier in the day, the US Geological Survey said.

The epicenter, with a depth of 10.0 km, was initially determined to be at 22.01 degrees north latitude and 95.92 degrees east longitude.

The quake caused "considerable damage" to some buildings, including the walled fort of Mandalay Palace.

Multiple structures in Mandalay Region suffered collapses, while several roads linking Mandalay and Yangon were damaged or blocked, disrupting transportation.

Xinhua reporters in Yangon reported that the tremors were strongly felt in the capital of Nay Pyi Taw and the largest city of Yangon. Some schools and office buildings in Nay Pyi Taw were also reported to have crumbled.

The Myanmar Fire Service Department said that a rescue operation has been conducted in response to the earthquake.

Myanmar's National Disaster Management Committee declared a state of emergency across six regions in the southeast Asian country.

The Myanmar government will promptly conduct damage assessments and emergency relief efforts in the affected areas, ensuring the provision of necessary disaster relief and humanitarian assistance, according to the State Administration Council.

Following the earthquake, Xinhua reporters in Vientiane, capital of Laos, Bangkok, capital of Thailand, and Hanoi, capital of Vietnam reported that strong tremors were felt in those areas as well.

Thai Prime Minister Paetongtarn Shinawatra announced a state of emergency in Bangkok.

A 30-story building under construction collapsed in the Thai capital, resulting in three deaths. An earlier report said 43 people went missing due to the collapse.

In Vientiane, buildings above three stories experienced noticeable shaking, with residents in high-rise buildings feeling intense swaying indoors.

In Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, residents living in high-rise buildings also experienced noticeable shaking while at home.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 男人添女人下面免费毛片 | 国产成人精品一区二区免费视频 | 亚洲精品在线免费看 | 精品国产一区二区三区在线 | 午夜a一级毛片一.成 | 免费大片黄手机在线观看 | 美女把张开腿男生猛戳免费视频 | 国产亚洲精品网站 | 欧美成人免费全网站大片 | 手机在线黄色 | 国产成人久久久精品一区二区三区 | 欧美国产日本精品一区二区三区 | 免费国产高清精品一区在线 | 久久狠 | 久久精品在线 | 天天爽夜夜操 | 欧美特黄一级高清免费的香蕉 | 真人真实毛片免费观看 | 毛片在线免费视频 | 女人张开腿让男人桶视频免费大全 | 一级欧美毛片成人 | fc2ppv在线观看| 视频一区在线免费观看 | 九九九免费视频 | 99爱在线观看精品视频 | 国产成人综合95精品视频免费 | 久久99亚洲精品久久久久 | 国产亚洲欧美成人久久片 | 成人无遮挡毛片免费看 | 久草在线中文最新视频 | 日本男人的天堂 | 影院亚洲| 欧美整片在线 | 91大神大战丝袜美女在线观看 | 黄a视频 | 京野结衣免费一区二区 | 亚洲国产成人九九综合 | 日韩在线一区二区 | 国内精品1区1区3区4区 | 国产精品久久久亚洲 | 99精品网站 |