久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Netanyahu says Israel open to Gaza talks if Hamas disarms, relinquishes control

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-03-30 21:05
Share
Share - WeChat
A Palestinian woman walks near the rubble of houses, in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip March 29, 2025. [Photo/Agencies]

JERUSALEM -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared on Sunday that Israel is prepared to negotiate an end to the conflict in Gaza, but only if Hamas surrenders its weapons and relinquishes control of the besieged enclave.

Speaking at the start of a weekly cabinet meeting, Netanyahu said Israel is ready to discuss a final resolution under which "Hamas leaders will be allowed to leave, we will ensure general security in the Gaza Strip, and we will enable the implementation of the Trump plan for voluntary immigration."

He said military pressure on Hamas was proving effective, weakening the group's military and governance capabilities while creating conditions for the release of Israeli hostages.

Netanyahu said the security cabinet had decided overnight to escalate military pressure, adding that "we are negotiating under fire, and therefore it is effective. We see that there are suddenly cracks."

Denying allegations that the government is not prioritizing the hostages' return, Netanyahu said, "We are working and intend to bring them back. So far, the combination of military and political pressure has been the only factor securing the release of hostages."

On Lebanon, he said the Israeli military was enforcing the ceasefire "firmly and optimally" and called on Beirut to prevent attacks from its territory.

Netanyahu also expressed support for US military action against Yemen's Houthis, saying, "We have an alliance with the greatest power in the world, and it stands behind us there and in other arenas without reservation."

Israeli forces resumed strikes in Gaza on March 18, effectively ending a ceasefire with Hamas that had been in place since January 19.

On Friday, Israel carried out an airstrike on Beirut, its first since signing a ceasefire with Hezbollah in November.

The escalation has raised concerns of wider regional instability, prompting the international community to condemn the violence and call for restraint.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 毛片免费网址 | 国产精品亚洲午夜不卡 | 亚洲综合亚洲综合网成人 | 日韩视频专区 | 久草在线2 | 久久久久久国产精品免费免 | 一极毛片 | 在线欧美 | 激情视频一区 | 日本国产最新一区二区三区 | 在线观看人成网站深夜免费 | 亚洲天堂精品在线观看 | 欧美高清一级 | 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频 | 亚洲欧美成人 | 欧美做a一级视频免费观看 欧美做爱毛片 | 正在播放国产精品 | 精品久久久久久无码中文字幕 | 久久精品成人欧美大片免费 | 欧美性视频xxxxxxxx | 久久精品视频99精品视频150 | 亚洲精品久久久久午夜三 | 日本一区二区高清免费不卡 | 乱人伦中文字幕视频 | 香港a毛片免费全部播放 | 国产年成美女网站视频免费看 | 亚洲情a成黄在线观看 | 亚洲一区二区三区免费看 | 亚欧色视频在线观看免费 | 亚洲欧洲eeea在线观看 | 亚洲国产一区在线二区三区 | 亚洲国产成人久久综合一 | 91.xxx.高清在线 | 手机看片日本 | 国产在线观看一区二区三区四区 | 国产女人毛片 | 女人叉开腿让男人捅 | 亚洲国产小视频 | 亚洲成人影院在线 | 欧美69视频在线 | 欧美日韩一级大片 |