久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Cyberattacks on Winter Asian Games systems traced to US, report says

By LI SHANGYI | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2025-04-03 13:08
Share
Share - WeChat

The event information systems for the 2025 Winter Asian Games in Harbin were subjected to 270,167 cyberattacks from abroad between Jan 26 and Feb 14, with the United States accounting for the most, according to a report released Thursday.

China's National Computer Virus Emergency Response Center said in the report that cybersecurity monitoring and analysis covered the Games' information systems and key infrastructure in Heilongjiang province during the event.

The 9th Asian Winter Games took place from Feb 7 to Feb 14 in Harbin, capital of Northeast China's Heilongjiang province. While the event drew widespread attention both domestically and internationally, it also became a target for cyberattacks, the report said.

The number of attacks fluctuated, with a notable increase from Feb 7 to Feb 13, peaking on Feb 8, according to the report.

The United States accounted for the largest share, with 170,864 attacks, or 63.24 percent of the total. Following the US, Singapore accounted for 40,449 attacks, or 14.97 percent, followed by the Netherlands (12,414 attacks, 4.95 percent), Germany (6,682 attacks, 2.47 percent), and South Korea (1,281 attacks, 0.47 percent).

The attacks targeted multiple event information systems, with the most frequent attempts directed at the event information release system, the entry and exit management system, and the payment card system, the report said.

Authorities blocked 12,602 high-risk malicious IP addresses during the Games. These IP addresses were involved in scanning the systems for vulnerabilities and attempting to steal data or damage the systems. Most of these attacks originated from foreign Digital Ocean cloud service hosts, the report said.

The report also identified cyberattacks targeting key information infrastructure in Heilongjiang province. From Jan 31 to Feb 14, the Netherlands accounted for the largest number of attacks, with 37.98 million, followed by the US with 11.79 million and Thailand with 720,000. Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, Lithuania, Canada, Japan, and Singapore ranked fourth through tenth.

"Thanks to the concerted efforts of the event's cybersecurity protection team, these attacks did not cause significant damage, but they underscore the severe and ongoing threat of cyberattacks against our country," the report said.

The report condemned cyberattacks targeting major international events and said details had been submitted to public security authorities.

Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产三级做爰高清视频a | 91视频国产一区 | 亚洲国产成人精品一区91 | 久久亚洲精品无码观看不卡 | 在线亚洲精品国产波多野结衣 | 日韩欧美在线观看视频一区二区 | 欧美老妇免费做爰视频 | 香蕉成人在线视频 | 欧美日本一道高清二区三区 | 欧美一区二区视频在线观看 | 成人亚洲网 | 国产欧美va欧美va香蕉在线 | 久久久久久国产视频 | 国产成人无精品久久久久国语 | 最新国产午夜精品视频成人 | 国产精品18久久久久久久久久 | 亚洲最新在线视频 | 久久国产精品永久免费网站 | 亚洲一区日韩一区欧美一区a | 一级视频在线观看 | 91精品国产一区二区三区四区 | 一区二区三区在线 | 欧美成人激情在线 | 香港经典毛片a免费观看 | 亚洲最大网址 | 久久99亚洲精品久久久久网站 | 男女午夜性爽快免费视频不卡 | 欧美一级做一a做片性视频 欧美一级做一级爱a做片性 | 欧美日本俄罗斯一级毛片 | 欧美成人手机视频免费播放 | 久久亚洲国产午夜精品理论片 | 操欧美美女 | 波多野结衣在线看片 | 露脸 在线 国产 眼镜 | 美女又黄又www | 在线不卡国产 | 久久久久久福利 | 特级生活片 | 国产原创视频在线 | 国产一级特黄a大片99 | 中文字幕日韩精品中文区 |