久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Policy Watch

Tough new work safety law proposed

By AN BAIJIE (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-02-27 21:53

Tough new work safety law proposed

Chinese handicapped artist Zhang Qihui, who lost his left arm and four fingers on his right hand in a workplace accident, shows the only thumb at home in Chongqing, China, Feb 11,?2014.?[Photo/dfic.cn]

A draft amendment to a workplace safety law would significantly increase punishments for companies that violate regulations.

The amendment is part of the government's latest effort to improve conditions for workers.

Among other rules, the draft proposes that companies be fined up to 1 million yuan ($163,000) if they use uncertified safety equipment in high-risk industries such as mining and dangerous goods storage. The current fine is 50,000 yuan.

The draft, which was brought forward by the State Administration of Work Safety, was reviewed for the first round by the legislators during the bi-monthly session of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress that ended on Thursday.

In China, a draft law usually goes through three rounds of reviews before being adopted.

Under the draft rule, work safety authorities would set up a database of infractions by companies, and offenders could face restrictions on land use, investment and bank services. If a company does not comply with regulations, authorities could cut its electricity and force it to carry out its work safety duties.

Emergency rescue teams should be established in key industries to improve response to accidents, according to the draft.

Yang Dongliang, chief of the State Administration of Work Safety, told legislators on Tuesday that the current work safety law, formulated in 2002, should be improved to address ongoing safety problems.

Supervision has not been effective enough, and the number of serious accidents remains large, Yang said.

Last year, there were more than 270,000 accidents in which 2,549 people died, according to the administration.

The number of cases fell by 8.2 percent and deaths by 3.5 percent, compared with 2012.

The amendment would provide more effective legal protection of workers, Yang said.

Huang Yi, spokesman for the administration, said on Feb 18 that the death rate for every million metric ton of coal produced last year was 0.288, 10 times higher than the death rate in developed countries.

Liu Tiemin, a professor of work safety at the China Academy of Safety Science and Technology, said the amendment should specify the government's duties in detail.

The current law is vague, which will hamper enforcement, Liu said.

On Nov 22, a pipeline blast caused by an oil leak in Qingdao, Shandong province, claimed 62 lives. The explosion was China's deadliest pipeline blast since 2005.

Sixty-three people were penalized for the accident, 48 punished for violating Party and administrative discipline and 15 others transferred to judicial organs on suspicion of criminal acts, Xinhua News Agency reported.

 

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 手机看片1024精品国产 | 69成人| 久久受www免费人成看片 | 亚洲网站免费看 | 手机在线亚洲 | 粉嫩高中生的第一次在线观看 | 日本欧美国产精品 | 亚洲午夜久久久久国产 | 国产一级一级一级成人毛片 | 精品综合久久久久久88小说 | 福利社在线视频 | 亚洲精品无码不卡 | 欧美一级专区免费大片 | 二区中文字幕 | 国产永久免费高清动作片www | 亚洲欧洲一区二区 | 国内精品视频九九九九 | 杨幂国产精品福利在线观看 | 国产区高清| 亚洲视频在线观 | 国产自精品在线 | 国产精亚洲视频 | 欧美成人精品大片免费流量 | 手机在线毛片 | 中文字幕亚洲欧美日韩不卡 | 国产微拍精品福利视频 | 日韩三级中文字幕 | 亚洲永久 | 色老头一区二区三区在线观看 | 成人a区| 免费一级毛片在线播放放视频 | 精品99在线观看 | 精品国产乱码久久久久久一区二区 | a级高清毛片 | 日本综合欧美一区二区三区 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久98 | 欧美在线日韩在线 | 国产精品欧美一区二区 | 欧美 在线 成 人怡红院 | 久章草在线视频 | 麻豆md国产在线观看 |