久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
Business / Auto China

Toyota to restart output in Tianjin

(Agencies) Updated: 2015-08-27 08:01

Toyota to restart output in Tianjin

An assembly line at Tianjin FAW Toyota Motor Co. The affiliate built about 440,000 cars last year, almost half of Toyota's annual vehicle output in China. [Yue Yuewei / Xinhua]

Toyota Motor Corp is beginning trial production of cars at its China plants that were shut after explosions in Tianjin, the first step in reopening the facilities following a two-week closure, people familiar with the matter said.

Workers have returned to the plants and Toyota is preparing to resume output on a trial basis before making a decision this week on whether to resume full production, said the sources, who asked not to be named discussing private plans. A test run of about 100 cars will start on Wednesday, one of the sources said.

Production has been shut down at Tianjin FAW Toyota Motor Co, the Japanese carmaker's local affiliate, since the Aug 12 blasts at a chemical storage site in the northern Chinese port city. The explosions killed at least 135 people and injured 67 Toyota workers who live in the area. About 4,700 Toyota and Lexus vehicles were also damaged.

Toyota has not made a decision yet on when it will restart production, said Ryo Sakai, a company spokesman. The carmaker has said its local operations will restart once it is able to confirm the safety of its facilities and the surrounding areas.

The Tianjin disaster took a broader toll on the auto industry, damaging 2,700 Volkswagen AG vehicles, shutting a nearby Hyundai Motor Co logistics center and forcing Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd to divert car shipments to Shanghai. The warehouse that exploded stored about 1,300 metric tons of oxide compounds, the Xinhua News Agency reported, citing Tianjin Vice-Mayor He Shushan.

The value of Toyota's lost output may be more than 660 million yuan ($103 million) a week, according to a Bloomberg calculation. Tianjin FAW Toyota built about 26,300 vehicles a month through July, according to figures from researcher LMC Automotive. Assuming the cars are sold at base prices, the value of that monthly production is about 2.83 billion yuan.

The calculation is based on the starting prices and average monthly output for each of the models Tianjin FAW Toyota makes, ranging from the 69,800 yuan Vios sedan to the 264,800 yuan Crown.

The affiliate built about 440,000 Crown, Reiz, Corolla and Vios cars last year, almost half of Toyota's annual vehicle output in China.

Toyota cannot comment on the value of the lost output, said Nick Maxfield, a spokesman for the company.

"The end result will depend on whether or not adjustments are made to recover lost production," Maxfield said. "Similarly, lost sales will depend on the amount of inventory currently at dealerships."

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天看片天天爽_免费播放 天天看夜夜 | 日本无卡码免费一区二区三区 | 欧美手机手机在线视频一区 | 成年人网站在线观看免费 | 天堂素人搭讪系列嫩模在线观看 | 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕一区 | 在线精品欧美日韩 | 91久久香蕉 | aaa在线| 免费国产成人午夜在线观看 | 久久在线资源 | 欧美日韩生活片 | 中文字幕在线视频精品 | 国产亚洲精品成人a在线 | 一个人免费看的www 一及 片日本 | 亚洲天堂一区二区在线观看 | aaa级大片| 美国免费高清一级毛片 | 在线视频一二三区2021不卡 | 欧美另类激情 | 精品国产一区二区二三区在线观看 | 性亚洲精品 | 情侣自拍啪啪 | 国产在线观a免费观看 | 26uuu影院亚洲欧美综合 | 美女双腿打开让男人桶爽网站 | 精品成人免费视频 | 九九精品视频在线 | 亚洲精品国产成人 | 日韩一区二区三 | 欧美国产91| 国产精品自在线 | 久久久精品一区 | 性欧美成人依依影院 | 综合精品在线 | 最新亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 成人免费公开视频 | av毛片在线看 | 伊在人亚洲香蕉精品区 | 欧美一级黄视频 | 99精品这里只有精品高清视频 |