久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

   

217 rescued from slavery in brick kilns

(Xinhua)
Updated: 2007-06-14 20:06

ZHENGZHOU -- Police from central China's Henan Province say they have rescued 217 people, including 29 children, who had been working as slaves in brick kilns in the province.

Police said they detained 120 suspects including 13 in Zhengzhou, the provincial capital.

More than 35,000 police were dispatched to check 7,500 kilns in Henan during a crackdown on June 9-12.

In the area around Xinxiang, a little to the north of Zhengzhou, police raided 20 brick kilns on Saturday and rescued 23 people including 16 children.

Laborers in the kilns had been enticed there on various pretexts or transported there by human traffickers. Upon arrival they were beaten, starved and forced to work long hours without payment.

In the past two weeks, Chinese media have seized on the plight of children held captive in brick kilns in neighboring Shanxi Province and photos of distraught parents have appeared in the press.

Yang Aizhi, a 46-year-old mother, was one of the people who alerted the public to what was going on.

Her 16-year-old son went missing on March 8 and she has been searching for him ever since. On her travels she heard that the child had managed to escaped from a kiln in Shanxi but she has still not set eyes on him.

Yang went to more than 100 kilns in Shanxi and discovered that "most kilns force children to do hard labor," according to a report in Southern Weekly. Some children even wore school uniforms.

When the children were too tired to push carts, they were whipped by taskmasters, said Yang.

Yang tried to rescue some of the children but was threatened by kiln owners. She was unable to find her son.

Yang and other parents who suspected their children had been kidnapped and forced to work in illegal kilns went to a TV station in Zhengzhou with their story in early May to make the evil practice known and garner public support.

Police have set up a special task force in Henan to investigate the scandal. It will pursue its investigations across the border in Shanxi, according to police sources.

Qin Yuhai, vice governor and police chief of Henan, said "we must do everything we can to fight human trafficking and rescue those held captive".



Top China News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人a影片在线观看 | 久久亚洲国产午夜精品理论片 | 国内精自品线一区91 | 日本黄网站高清色大全 | 激情丝袜美女视频二区 | 国产制服 国产制服一区二区 | 91久久精品国产91性色tv | 模特精品一区二区三区 | 韩国欧美一级毛片 | 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合考虑 | 日本一级爽毛片在线看 | 久草在线视频免费资源观看 | 欧美一区二区三区在线观看 | 一级全免费视频播放 | 最新国产精品亚洲 | 亚洲自偷自偷图片在线高清 | 久久r视频| 在线观看香蕉免费啪在线观看 | 国产亚洲人成a在线v网站 | 一区二区三区在线观看视频 | 玖玖香蕉视频 | 亚洲三级免费观看 | 欧美三级一级片 | 成年人免费观看的视频 | 精品欧美成人bd高清在线观看 | 欧美成a人免费观看久久 | 精品一区二区三区亚洲 | 亚洲夜色夜色综合网站 | 女黄人东京手机福利视频 | 欧美啊v在线观看 | 久久亚洲欧洲日产国码 | 亚洲三级理论 | 国产成人一区二区在线不卡 | 中文精品爱久久久国产 | 久久久久久色 | 久久久91精品国产一区二区 | 成人观看网站a | 亚洲免费三级 | 欧美一级特黄高清免费 | 成年人黄色片 | 久久久青青久久国产精品 |