久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

   

China cancels emergence alarm in snow-hit provinces

(Xinhua)
Updated: 2008-02-16 21:14

BEIJING -- China's State Disaster Relief Commission and the Ministry of Civil Affairs has canceled emergence alarms in seven provinces ravaged by the worst blizzards and winter storms in decades as of Friday.

"Currently, the Spring Festival traffic peak and the power grid reconstruction is going on smoothly, and the shortage of coal supply for power plants has been eased," the special command under the State Council for the relief of the disaster said on Saturday.

The situation in the seven southern regions, including Hunan, Hubei, Anhui, Guizhou, Sichuan, Guangxi and Jiangxi, were gradually back to normal, according to the center.

By 4:00 p.m. Friday, traffic on major national highways once closed by the freezing weather had all resumed normal.

Power supply has been restored for 88 percent of the customers in Hunan and 95 percent of those in Jiangxi by China Grid.

China Southern Power Grid also restored electricity for 21.84 million people, or 88.3 percent of its customers. More than 93 percent of households in Guangdong and Guangxi now have electricity.

Li Pumin, spokesman for the special command said priority should be put on the reconstruction of infrastructure facilities so as to restore agricultural and industrial production and the life of disaster-hit people as soon as possible.

The scale of the disaster has been immense. Li Luguo, vice minister of civil affairs said Friday that 354,000 homes had collapsed, and a further 1.4 million damaged. Reconstruction will not be complete until June, he said.

Zhang Yuxiang, chief economist of the Ministry of Agriculture, said on Friday that 69 million farm animals had died, 30 percent of vegetable land and 40 percent of rapeseed crop had been affected

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said Wednesday: "crops in the disaster areas were ruined en masse and people face serious livelihood difficulties".

The strain on the power grid is also a concern for Wen. He said "the straining of coal supplies for power plants has not been fundamentally resolved".

Wen called for increased coal production, subsidies for farmers and stable food and petrol supplies.



Top China News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
主站蜘蛛池模板: 美国毛片一级视频在线aa | 手机看片久久青草福利盒子 | 欧美一级片a | 最新毛片久热97免费精品视频 | 国产精品免费观在线 | 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合 | 亚久久伊人精品青青草原2020 | 亚洲人的天堂男人爽爽爽 | 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区不卡 | 成人免费夜片在线观看 | 午夜a一级毛片一.成 | 午夜伊人网| 那里有黄色网址 | 国产成人一区二区三中文 | 久久久青草 | 求欧美精品网址 | 色综合久久88色综合天天小说 | 精品日本久久久久久久久久 | 日本卡一卡2卡3卡4精品卡无人区 | 国产欧美综合在线一区二区三区 | 国产91精品一区二区麻豆亚洲 | 国产欧美日韩亚洲 | 真人真实毛片免费观看 | 不卡一区二区在线 | 最新国产一区二区精品久久 | 一级做a爰片毛片 | 午夜免费片在线观看不卡 | 老头巨大粗长xxxxx | 欧美一区精品 | 成人国产欧美精品一区二区 | 国产一级片在线 | 久久99热久久精品91 | 台湾三级香港三级经典三在线 | 亚洲天堂视频网 | 男女做性免费视频软件 | 国产精品成人网 | 成人三级做爰在线观看男女 | 97久久精品| 日韩精品亚洲人成在线观看 | 国产精品自在自线 | 怡红院免费播放全部视频 |