久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Politics

Chinese fishermen face arrest by ROK

By Zhou Wa (China Daily) Updated: 2012-05-02 08:07

Two Chinese fishermen were facing formal arrest by South Korea after they were believed to have injured four South Korean fishing officials who boarded their vessel, South Korean media said on Tuesday.

The vessel had been suspected of illegal fishing.

The two - the 36-year-old captain and a 29-year-old navigator - are among nine Chinese fishermen who were detained early on Monday after the conflict with the South Korean officials on the Yellow Sea, Yonhap said.

The South Korean coast guard imposed 15 million won ($13,292) bail for the release of the detained fishing boat. The remaining seven Chinese sailors were freed because they were not involved in the attack, said Yonhap.

All nine Chinese fishermen are now at the Mokpo port in South Korea, according to China Central Television.

Yonhap earlier reported that the four injured officials work for South Korea's West Sea Fisheries Supervision Office, which is affiliated with the Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.

The ministry on Tuesday filed a protest over the attack to He Ying, consul general of the Chinese embassy in South Korea.

China felt "sad" about the conflict and promised to further promote the education of its fishermen to prevent similar attacks in the future, the Chinese official was cited by Yonhap as saying.

Beijing is working together with Seoul to verify the details of the conflict, the Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Monday.

China hopes South Korea can guarantee the safety and legitimate rights of the fishermen, and will keep contact with South Korea to solve the issue appropriately, the ministry said. South Korea has vowed a tougher reaction to illegal fishing by Chinese boats since a Chinese captain killed a South Korean coast guard officer in a conflict last December.

In mid-April, the local court of Incheon City, in South Korea, gave Cheng Dawei, the captain, a sentence of 30 years in jail, with a fine of 20 million won.

However, China does not accept South Korea's unilateral application of the Exclusive Economic Zone law on the verdict, according to Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Weimin, as the two countries have not yet delineated the border of the EEZ in the Yellow Sea.

Cheng and nine other fishermen were fishing in the Yellow Sea on Dec 12 when the South Korean coast guard officer led two other policemen to arrest Chinese fishing boats in that area.

During the confrontation, the captain accidentally stabbed the official to death, and injured another in the stomach. In the end, the captain and nine other crew members were detained and escorted to Incheon.

During his visit to China in January, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak discussed the issue of illegal fishing with Chinese President Hu Jintao, and the two sides have pledged to continue regular meetings to resolve the issue.

Contact the writer at zhouwa@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一级毛片一级毛片 | 国产亚洲精品久久久久久 | 亚洲第一视频在线观看 | 黄大片日本一级在线a | 国产碰碰 | 国产手机免费视频 | 五月激激激综合网色播免费 | 国内高清久久久久久久久 | 亚洲高清色 | 二区三区在线 | 欧美视频一区二区三区在线观看 | 精品国产综合成人亚洲区 | 亚洲一区二区三区久久久久 | 免费看欧美一级特黄a毛片 免费看片aⅴ免费大片 | 精品国产三级在线观看 | 国产色在线播放 | 欧美操操操 | 亚洲第一成年免费网站 | 久久精品视频日本 | 伊人久热这里只有精品视频99 | 日韩欧美一区二区在线观看 | 国产欧美日韩高清专区手机版 | 日本亚洲成高清一区二区三区 | 日韩成人午夜 | 国产成人影院在线观看 | 国产一区二区三区日韩 | 色夜视频| 国产观看在线 | 成人免费网站久久久 | 亚洲欧洲日产v特级毛片 | 免费黄色欧美 | 午夜一级影院 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠米奇9999 | 91精选国产| 久久久久久亚洲精品 | 色哟哟国产成人精品 | 岬奈一区二区中文字幕 | 久久国产欧美日韩精品免费 | 毛片免费视频 | 国产一区亚洲二区三区毛片 | 亚洲va老文色欧美黄大片人人 |