久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

chinadaily.com.cn
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Heavy downpours to subside in south

Updated: 2012-05-15 07:23
By Wang Qian ( China Daily)

 Heavy downpours to subside in south

A man crosses a flooded street in heavy rain in Nanning, the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, on Monday. TANG HUIJI / FOR CHINA DAILY??

Thousands have been evacuated to escape flooding in Jiangxi, Hunan

Torrential downpours have ravaged parts of southern China this month, triggering floods, damaging buildings and farmland and claiming tens of lives so far.

The heavy rainfall is expected to subside in Guizhou, Hunan, Jiangxi and Zhejiang provinces and the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, while downpours are likely to continue in Fujian and Guangdong provinces, the National Meteorological Center said on Monday.

The maximum precipitation volume was recorded in Guizhou, Hunan, Jiangxi and Guangxi, reached 306 mm on Monday, according to the agency.

Due to the constant torrential rains, a wall collapsed in Hengyang county, Hunan province, on Monday, burying six pupils, four of whom were killed.

The water level of the Miluo River, which feeds into Dongting Lake, in Jiangxi and Hunan, was nearly 4 meters higher than excessive water levels recorded on Sunday, according to the local authorities.

The flood control and drought relief headquarters in Jiangxi province said this is a critical time for the province, which is threatened by flooding as water levels in rivers and lakes are dangerously high.

Heavy downpours to subside in south

Nearly 12,000 people had been evacuated in the province as of Sunday, and a picture of a young boy swimming in a flooded street in Nanchang was popular online.

In Hunan province, about 172,000 residents threatened by rainstorms had been relocated, local authorities said on Monday, Xinhua News Agency reported.

As of noon on Monday, continuous rain had affected the lives of more than 2.91 million people in 50 counties in the province, according to the provincial flood control and drought relief headquarters.

More than 3,600 houses in Hunan have collapsed in the storms, which have also led to direct losses of about 2.88 billion yuan ($456 million).

Shaoguan, Guangdong province, has seen flash floods since Sunday, leaving more than 1,400 residents trapped on rooftops and other high places. No deaths were reported, local authorities said.

According to official estimates, the strong rainfall on Sunday caused direct economic losses of more than 55 million yuan ($8.7 million) with nearly 3,000 hectares of farmland damaged in Shaoguan.

As downpours are expected to continue in Guangdong, the local meteorological bureau warned of possible mudslides and flooding this week.

Liuzhou, a city in the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, issued its highest alarm on Saturday in forecasting rainstorms. On Saturday morning, a mountain deluge flooded a temporary tent shelter in Hezhou, killing three people, injuring four and leaving one person missing.

With the heavy storms in most southern parts expected to end on Tuesday, the National Meteorological Center cleared rainstorm alarms on Monday.

wangqian@chinadaily.com.cn

 

8.03K
 
...
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 我要看三级毛片 | 最新欧美精品一区二区三区 | 欧美中日韩在线 | 一区二区三区精品国产欧美 | 91免费永久国产在线观看 | 手机看片日韩日韩 | 小草青青神马影院 | 精品中文字幕不卡在线视频 | 欧美 另类 精品一区视频 | 欧美日韩高清在线观看一区二区 | 国产亚洲综合精品一区二区三区 | 国产91亚洲精品 | fulidown国产精品合集 | 国产成人深夜福利在线观看 | 国产的一级毛片完整 | 日韩中文字幕在线亚洲一区 | 成人www视频网站免费观看 | 先锋影音xfyy5566男人资源 | 国产一国产a一级毛片 | 激情欧美日韩一区二区 | 久久精品国产亚洲7777小说 | 午夜影院美女 | 国产精品久久久久影院 | 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆 | 国产精品久久久久无码av | 欧美一级毛片免费高清aa | 免费一级欧美在线观看视频片 | 亚洲成人第一页 | 国产v视频| 午夜日本一区二区三区 | 欧美成人短视频 | 欧美黄色网络 | 成人亚洲精品一区 | 欧美成人性色xxxx视频 | 亚洲在线第一页 | 久久91精品国产91 | 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉网 | 久久精品一品道久久精品9 久久精品一区 | 欧美精品色视频 | 亚洲免费小视频 | 黄免费看|