久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Overloaded trucks at fault for bridge collapse

By Zhou Huiying in Harbin and Chen Xin in Beijing (China Daily) Updated: 2012-09-20 07:47

Harbin authorities said on Wednesday that overloading caused the collapse of a bridge that killed three and injured five on Aug 24.

Four overloaded trucks, weighing more than 480 metric tons altogether, were on the right side of a 122-meter ramp of the Qunli viaduct project, said Liu Xingming, deputy head of a team investigating the accident.

Overloaded trucks at fault for bridge collapse

That made the ramp tilt to one side and crash to the ground, plunging all four trucks to the pavement below, Liu told a news conference.

Liu, who is also deputy director of the Harbin Administration of Work Safety, said the investigation found that the ramp's designer, contractor and supervisor all have top-level qualifications, and no problems were found during the ramp's design, construction and supervision process.

Liu noted that when construction of the ramp finished in November, the designer, contractor, supervisor and some experts conducted a trial using seven vehicles, 30 tons each, to test the quality of the ramp.

"The experiment showed that the ramp could meet all the standards of the preliminary design," he said.

Xiao Rucheng, a bridge professor at Shanghai-based Tongji University, said the designer, builder and supervisor of a bridge would usually carry out a load-bearing test that is around 1.1 times heavier than the weight the bridge is designed to hold when the project is finished.

"From the test we could tell that the ramp that collapsed in Harbin was designed to hold less than 210 tons, so the four trucks, weighing more than 480 tons, far exceeded the capability of the ramp," he said.

"It was in line with our analysis before the investigation result came out."

Three of the trucks had been illegally modified so they could haul more cargo, authorities said.

But Liu said road management authorities had noticed the overloading before some of those trucks entered Harbin.

The official said three trucks loaded with stones from Jilin province were found overloaded and fined 450 yuan ($71) when passing a tollgate on their way to Harbin in the early morning of Aug 23.

Liu said road management authorities in Jilin's Dehui city, where the toll gate was located, should bear partial responsibility for the accident because they fined the trucks for being overloaded but did not ask them to unload the extra goods.

The dereliction of duty of traffic police in Heilongjiang's Shuangcheng city and road management authorities in Harbin also indirectly caused the accident, he said.

Those violating the law will be punished, he said.

The five injured are still in the hospital, including one in serious situation, according to Ren Ruichen, vice-mayor of Harbin.

The collapsed ramp is 3.5 km from the main span of the $300-million Yangmingtan Bridge, which was in use for less than a year.

The latest bridge collapse in Harbin renewed worries over the quality of Chinese infrastructure amid a construction boom across the nation.

Some 37 bridges have collapsed across the country since 2007, killing 182 people and injuring 177, reported International Finance News, a newspaper affiliated with People's Daily.

Contact the writers at zhouhuiying@chinadaily.com.cn and chenxin1@chinadaily.com.cn

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产香蕉国产精品偷在线观看 | 久久综合久久综合九色 | 国产成人tv在线观看 | 欧美日韩亚洲国内综合网俺 | 久久日本精品一区二区免费 | 91网站在线免费观看 | 久久综合给会久久狠狠狠 | 国产精品黄网站免费进入 | 国产一区二区精品久久凹凸 | 亚洲美色综合天天久久综合精品 | 最新国产三级在线不卡视频 | 99在线观看巨臀大臀视频 | 99久久精品6在线播放 | 中文字幕亚洲欧美 | 日本一视频一区视频二区 | 欧美在线一区视频 | 欧美高清日本三级人妇 | 国产成人小视频在线观看 | 欧美精品亚洲人成在线观看 | 亚洲国产高清视频 | 久久久这里只有精品免费 | 九九色综合 | 久草三级 | 国产欧美日韩三级 | 202z欧美成人 | a国产| 日本在线亚州精品视频在线 | 一级做性色a爱片久久片 | 精品国产品欧美日产在线 | 免费一级特黄欧美大片勹久久网 | 国产精品一区久久 | 欧美一级欧美一级在线播放 | 久草网站| 一级作爱视频免费观看 | 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍 | 欧美一级爱操视频 | 欧美成人一区二区三区在线视频 | 国产精品精品国产 | 手机看片国产 | 免费久草 | 在线观看中文字幕亚洲 |