久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Hot Issues

County halts work on disputed land

By Xiang Mingchao in Huaibin, Henan and An Baijie in Beijing | China Daily | Updated: 2013-04-19 07:22

A county in Henan province has halted a villa project after reactions to reports that it forcibly seized more than 330 hectares of land from farmers.

The Huaibin government said on Thursday that the development beside the Huai River had been suspended and a team had been dispatched to investigate.

County halts work on disputed land

Excavators stand idle at the construction site for a property project in Huaibin, Henan province. Work was suspended after it was reported that the land had been forcibly seized from farmers. Xiang Mingchao / China Daily

No additional details were given, although the authority added that it welcomes media supervision. Bulldozers destroyed large swathes of arable land in the region on April 10 despite protests from farmers, China Youth Daily reported.

The government seized the farmland in autumn, with farmers paid about 36,529 yuan a mu, the equivalent of $88,710 a hectare, as compensation.

Residents refused to accept the deal, and China National Radio reported that 100 unidentified men attacked people as they attempted to stop the bulldozers on March 29.

Li Shiyou, of Renyan village, told China Daily he had two ribs fractured in the conflict, and his brother's nose was broken.

The county government said in an open letter released after the attack that it will fight those who "don't have a clear mind and try to stop construction".

The project, first advertised in January 2010, covers 322 hectares along the banks of the Huai River.

To afford the costs of the project, the poverty-stricken county sought investment from real estate companies, China Youth Daily reported.

In an article published on the county government's website in February 2012, the project is described as an urgent issue.

Zhang Shijun, 46, of Hanyingzi village, told China Daily the government had seized most of his family's farmland for the project, and he was worried about his future livelihood.

"There is only 1.3 mu (0.08 hectares) of farmland left for my family now, which is not enough to meet basic demands," he said. "The compensation will be gone in five or six years, so what will we rely on after that?"

Lu Zejian, the official in charge of construction, has vowed that the government will build free homes for farmers, which they could use to live in, start a business or collect rental income.

However, Zhang said he was not assured by the official's commitment.

"I don't know whether the official will keep the promise of building houses for me, but what I do know is that the farmland can never be restored after it has been seized by the government," he said.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕va一区二区三区 | 欧美+日本+国产+在线观看 | 一级片免费在线 | 在线观看一级毛片 | 日韩欧美视频一区二区 | 玖玖在线免费视频 | 天天综合天天看夜夜添狠狠玩 | 日本免费一区二区三区毛片 | 欧美一级视频在线观看 | 欧美成人爽毛片在线视频 | 怡红院在线观看视频 | 在线视频亚洲一区 | 国产日产亚洲精品 | 夜色sese| 精品视频国产狼人视频 | 久久综合久久精品 | 亚洲国产2017男人a天堂 | 一机毛片 | 欧美怡红院在线 | 小屁孩cao大人免费网站 | 在线观看国产精品日本不卡网 | 天天看夜夜 | 日韩一区二区三区在线播放 | 黄色18网站 | 日本精品一区二区三区在线 | 国产精品免费_区二区三区观看 | 日本肥老妇色xxxxx日本老妇 | 欧美激情中文字幕 | 91无套极品外围在线播放 | 久久99热成人精品国产 | 在线观看欧洲成人免费视频 | 中国人免费观看高清在线观看二区 | 国产欧美一区二区成人影院 | 麻豆国产96在线 | 日韩 | 99久久精品国产一区二区 | 久草福利资源网站免费 | 91精品日本久久久久久牛牛 | 亚洲欧美视频网站 | 精品久久成人免费第三区 | 成人一a毛片免费视频 | 99精品在线观看 |