久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Attacks a blow to Xinjiang tourism

Updated: 2013-07-09 02:29
By Cui Jia and Mao Weihua in Urumqi ( China Daily)

Tourism in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region has been hard hit after many people decided to cancel their trips due to safety concerns following recent terrorist attacks, said a leading tourism official in the region.

"Although the best season to visit Xinjiang has come, tourist numbers to attractions around the region have been affected by the recent terrorist attacks and have all dropped," said Guli Ablim, deputy director of the Xinjiang tourism bureau.

Attacks a blow to Xinjiang tourism

The Xinjiang International Grand Bazaar in Urumqi, capital of the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, is a major destination for Chinese and foreign tourists.Zhu Yi / For China Daily?




Thirty-five people died in a terrorist attack in Lukqun township, Turpan prefecture, on June 26. A few days later, a riot broke out in Hotan prefecture.

Guli Ablim hopes that letting people learn about the current situation in Xinjiang, which is peaceful and beautiful, could eliminate the negative impact brought by the incidents. Also, all tourist events held in the region, including the grape picking festival in Turpan, must pass risk assessments.

Zhang Xin, 29, was taking a picture of his wife in front of the grand bazaar, Urumqi's top tourist attraction, on Monday evening.

The newlyweds came to Xinjiang for their honeymoon on July 1. "My wife always wanted to see the monster in Kanas Lake in Altay. Well, we didn't see the monster but the lake was beautiful and we decided to stay there for two more days," said Zhang, who is from Beijing.

The couple had heard about the terrorist incidents and their parents wanted them to cancel the trip, but they chose to go.

"Security will always be stepped up after such incidents. I believe we are actually safer. Of course, we will be extra careful, such as not going out during the night," Zhang said while looking at the special police patrolling nearby.

Medniyat Alili, a manager of China CYTS Tours Xinjiang branch, said the decline in tourist numbers should not be solely blamed on terrorist attacks.

"The central government's policy on cutting meetings and tours has also affected tourism. After the attacks, the government has implemented new measures to protect people's lives and so far the result is positive. When we promote Xinjiang to potential tourists, we always tell them that the overall situation is stable and they will be safe," he said.

 

8.03K
 
...
Hot Topics
A sailor from British Royal Navy destroyer HMS Daring tries to catch a mooring line to dock in the north side of the bund at Huangpu River in Shanghai December 10, 2013.
...
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人在线免费观看视频 | 亚洲一区视频在线播放 | 欧美日韩久久 | 99亚洲精品 | 亚洲精品影院久久久久久 | 美女视频很黄很a免费国产 美女视频黄.免费网址 | 国产精品久久久久久久hd | 日本一道免费一区二区三区 | 直接在线观看的三级网址 | 久久精品国产午夜伦班片 | 亚洲免费视频网址 | 成年人在线视频观看 | 国产99在线播放 | 国产精品国内免费一区二区三区 | 韩国成人毛片aaa黄 韩国福利一区 | 精品成人 | 九九九精品 | 精品久久成人免费第三区 | 国产1区在线观看 | 亚洲精品成人一区二区 | 韩国在线精品福利视频在线观看 | 亚洲成人一级片 | 欧美成人3d动漫专区 | 日韩字幕 | 99re在线视频精品 | 日韩国产欧美一区二区三区 | 欧美高清日本三级人妇 | 欧美真人毛片动作视频 | 伊人短视频 | 成人性视频在线 | 一区二区不卡在线 | 国产亚洲高清在线精品99 | 免费黄网大全 | 国产精品blacked在线 | 久久免费成人 | 国产成人理在线观看视频 | 国内成人免费视频 | 性感一级毛片 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区国产 | 亚洲国产精品久久卡一 | 99精彩视频|