久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

27 victims of Kunming terror attack leave hospitals

By Hu Yongqi (China Daily) Updated: 2014-03-11 09:17

One survivor of the terrorist attack in Kunming on March 1 remained in life-threatening condition on Sunday, the city's mayor said.

Twenty-seven of the 143 people injured in the attack have been discharged from hospitals and have returned home, Li Wenrong, the mayor of the Yunnan provincial capital, said in Beijing on Sunday.

This means 116 were still being treated in hospitals, and 44 of them remain seriously injured, he said.

Condemning the attack and calling for united efforts to fight terrorism, Li likened terrorists to rats running across the street, citing a Chinese saying that describes people who are extremely unpopular.

More than 2,000 medical workers were treating the injured in 12 hospitals, and psychological counseling was being provided to victims and their families, the mayor said.

"The attack caused huge trauma for those who experienced and still remember it, and the Kunming government has invited top psychologists to console the injured and victims' families," said Li, who also is a deputy to the National People's Congress. He joined the NPC meeting four days after it opened on March 5.

The terrorist attack at Kunming Railway Station killed 29 people. Four terrorists were shot dead at the scene, and four others were arrested.

Li said many volunteers joined the rescue effort after the attack, which lasted about 15 minutes. Taxi drivers, private car owners and tricyclers helped rush the injured to hospitals, while ambulances arrived at the railway station in four minutes.

Wang Xianlong, a 60-year-old survivor who received head and back injuries, can now walk on his own after nine days of treatment at the Kunming No 1 People's Hospital.

Wang said psychiatrists came to the hospital to offer help on how to leave behind "horrible memories".

Qin Guangrong, Party chief of Yunnan, said on Sunday that the province will strengthen security to prevent terrorists from making the border province a frontier to sneak into other countries.

The province shares more than 4,000 km of borderline with other countries.

Meanwhile, 15 bodies of the 29 dead victims had been cremated in Kunming, Li said.

Li Yingqing and Xue Dan in Kunming contributed to this story.

27 victims of Kunming terror attack leave hospitals
27 victims of Kunming terror attack leave hospitals

Ceremony held in Kunming for attack victims

?In photos:Terror attack in Kunming

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费一级毛片视频 | 亚洲国产成+人+综合 | 午夜一级毛片看看 | 久久久久久免费视频 | 97在线免费 | 日韩一区二区三 | 久久精品中文字幕有码日本 | 国产成人免费影片在线观看 | 欧美视频自拍偷拍 | 91视频国产一区 | 99久久精品费精品国产一区二区 | 国产激爽大片在线播放 | 悟空影视大全免费高清 | 美国第一毛片 | аⅴ资源天堂8在线 | 精品久久精品久久 | 亚洲精品久久久久综合中文字幕 | 亚洲第一se情网站 | 亚洲高清在线播放 | 中国的毛片 | 99re在线精品视频 | 老色歌uuu26 老师张开腿让我爽了一夜视频 | 91精品免费国产高清在线 | 手机毛片在线观看 | 亚洲精品高清久久 | 91久久香蕉国产线看 | 亚洲综合第一区 | 欧美成人在线免费 | 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆 | 超矿碰人人超人人看 | 人成午夜性刺激免费 | 久久亚洲综合 | 国产精品视频一区二区猎奇 | 亚洲免费不卡 | 又黄又刺激下面流水的视频 | 亚洲国产激情在线一区 | 久久99国产亚洲精品观看 | 老外毛片| 波多野结衣视频在线观看地址免费 | 男女免费爽爽爽在线视频 | 特级做a爰片毛片免费看 |