久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

Home

22 miners trapped in Yunnan coal mine flood

Updated: 2014-04-08 07:58 By Hu Yongqi in Kunming (China Daily)
Comments

 

22 miners trapped in Yunnan coal mine flood

Rescuers race against time on Monday to pump water from a flooded coal mine in Qujing, Yunnan province, where 22 miners were trapped underground. News radio The Voice of China reported that up to 7 am on Tuesday, rescuers still have not made contact with the trapped miners, and the water level in their location has been reduced from the original 10 meters after overnight drainage efforts. At 4:50 am on Monday, a mining zone of the Xiahaizi Coal Mine in the city's Qilin district was flooded while 26 miners were working, only four managing to escape. [Photo/Xinhua]

Rescuers in Qujing, Yunnan province, are working to free 22 coal miners who were trapped underground in a mine flood on Monday, local authorities said.

At 4:50 am, a mining zone of the Xiahaizi Coal Mine in the city's Qilin district was flooded while 26 miners were working. Only four miners managed to escape.

Rescuers, including officials from the provincial Mine Safety Department, transported pumps to the mine in the hope that the underground water could be drained and the workers rescued.

As of press time, 500 rescuers - including police officers, firefighters, electricity technicians and medical staff - were assisting the trapped miners, the Qujing publicity department said.

Yunnan Governor Li Jiheng requested the rescue operation make the trapped miners the top priority.

"A reasonable operation needs to be conducted to avoid additional accidents, and the miners' families must be well-cared for," Li said in a statement.

Yunnan Party chief Qin Guangrong went to the site on Monday afternoon to oversee the rescue operations.

Qujing, second to the provincial capital of Kunming in terms of GDP in Yunnan, has a large reserve of coal, and has had work safety issues in coal mines. Last year, the city had at least three coal mine accidents, killing several miners and injuring dozens.

Xiahaizi Coal Mine, covering 466,400 square meters, is approved for operation at 1,800 to 1,960 meters beneath the surface. The owner, Zhang Keqiang, has all licenses registered to dig out 60,000 metric tons annually, the Qujing publicity department said.

The city government received the news as late as four hours after the accident, when most officials were on vacation. In addition, the distance between the coal mine, in a mountain village in Dongshan township, and the city delayed rescue efforts.

Eight rescue teams were organized to provide help such as medical treatment and mine safety machinery. Five pumps had been running to drain 100 cubic meters of water per hour from the mine, and the flood was under control.

The condition of the 22 trapped miners was unknown as of press time.

huyongqi@chinadaily.com.cn

22 miners trapped in Yunnan coal mine flood
22 miners trapped in Yunnan coal mine flood 22 miners trapped in Yunnan coal mine flood

 Tunnel collapse survivors hospitalized

  All 12 survive tunnel collapse

12 trapped in collapsed tunnel in NE China

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page

Related Stories
Most Popular
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 特黄特色一级特色大片中文 | 欧美毛片在线观看 | 在线观看免费精品国产 | 欧美日韩亚洲综合久久久 | 午夜性爽爽爽 | 欧美xxxx色视频在线观看 | 一级a毛片免费观看久久精品 | 在线视频一区二区三区四区 | 久久国产精品亚洲 | 永久免费观看午夜视频在线 | 欧美 另类 精品一区视频 | 久久只有这才是精品99 | 美女精品永久福利在线 | 国产成人亚洲精品影院 | 美国毛片基地a级e片 | 免费看黄色片的网站 | 性xxxx奶大欧美高清 | 亚洲日本韩国在线 | 国产步兵社区视频在线观看 | 久久性生大片免费观看性 | 国产精品毛片天天看片 | 国产91成人精品亚洲精品 | 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 高清一区二区三区免费 | 99精品视频免费在线观看 | 一区二区三区高清视频在线观看 | 国产在视频线精品视频二代 | 日本加勒比视频在线观看 | 在线免费观看一区二区三区 | 国产黄色片在线免费观看 | 日黄网站| 国产的一级毛片完整 | 欧美曰韩一区二区三区 | 日韩国产欧美精品综合二区 | 日本精品99 | 久久亚洲国产成人影院 | 日韩一区二区三区在线免费观看 | 国产在线观a免费观看 | 欧美日韩综合网在线观看 | 美女张开腿让人捅 | 一级片在线观看视频 |