久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Politics

Frugal policy slows catering industry to 20-year low

By XU WEI (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-21 04:32

China's catering industry registered its slowest growth in 20 years in 2013 as the country's anti-corruption campaign targeting official excess took its toll on high-end businesses, an industry report shows.

According to the report, released on Saturday by the China Cuisine Association, the total revenue of the country's catering sector grew by 9 percent to a total of 2.56 trillion yuan ($410.75 billion) last year, its weakest growth in more than 20 years.

The association's figures also show that the top 100 businesses in the catering industry grew by only 5.7 percent last year, down 10.8 percentage points from 2012.

Among those, 42 enterprises saw their net profit decrease and six suffered major losses in 2013.

"Mid-range and high-end enterprises generally reported severe losses," the report said.

"This is a sign that the central government's anti-graft campaign against waste and extravagance has been well-implemented," said Feng Enyuan, deputy chairman of the CCA.

Feng said the association's figures show that the high-end cuisine industry has experienced sluggish growth since the end of 2012, when the central government first launched the anti-extravagance campaign.

The total revenue of enterprises above designated size (2 million yuan in annual business volume) in the catering industry decreased by 1.8 percent, to 818.2 billion yuan, in 2013, down 14.7 percentage points year-on-year. It is the first time that figure dropped since the statistics have been tracked.

Among the hardest-hit enterprises are the China Quanjude Group and Beijing Xiangeqing Co Ltd.

The Beijing Quanjude Group, famous for its roast duck and accompaniments, reported a 2.13 percent decline in business income and a 27.6 percent drop in net profit in 2013, according to the company's annual report. The company's catering arm saw its revenue drop by 5.64 percent, the report said.

To cope with the situation, the company said it shifted its focus toward banquets for families, friends and business banquets and it further adjusted its menu to cater to the mass market.

Beijing Xiangeqing Co Ltd reported a loss of 564 million yuan in 2013, mainly due to a change in the business environment and a sudden slump in customers' consumption amount, the Beijing Times reported.

The company closed eight restaurants in Beijing in July and shuttered five more restaurants in other Chinese cities due to severe losses.

The CCA's report said other factors, including rising costs of labor, rent and water, electricity and fuel also contributed to the slump in growth.

The sluggish business performances have also resulted in weak employment demand in restaurants, with only 25 of the top 100 enterprises in the industry increasing worker numbers in 2013. Twelve enterprises cut back on staff to cope with the change in business environment.

Feng said the key for a transformation of high-end businesses to cope with the change is to cater to the general public.

 

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩欧美~中文字幕 | 九九国产精品 | 2022国产精品手机在线观看 | 一区二区三区不卡在线观看 | 欧美另类久久久精品 | 国产在线精品一区二区高清不卡 | 成人一级片 | 中文字幕在线看 | 国产精品制服 | 91色视 | 亚洲成a人v大片在线观看 | 国内一级野外a一级毛片 | 国产黄色片在线免费观看 | 模特视频一二三区 | 国产一区免费在线观看 | 一级特黄爽大片刺激 | 失禁h啪肉尿出来高h男男 | 国产精品激情丝袜美女 | 日本一区二区三区在线 视频 | 日韩一区二区三区在线免费观看 | 全部精品孕妇色视频在线 | 91精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久国产精品久久国产片 | 中文字幕va一区二区三区 | 国产精品手机在线播放 | 国产成人国产在线观看入口 | 50岁老女人毛片一级亚洲 | 欧美人成在线视频 | 成年女人免费又黄又爽视频 | 女子张开腿让男人桶视频 | 成人网视频在线观看免费 | 手机看片精品国产福利盒子 | 成人精品网| 免看一级一片一在线看 | 亚洲国产欧美在线不卡中文 | 成人免费午夜性视频 | 免费看欧美成人性色生活片 | 99久久免费精品国产免费高清 | 一级做a爰性色毛片免费 | 成人国产精品免费软件 | 欧美理论大片清免费观看 |