久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Demolished churches were built illegally, officials say

(China Daily) Updated: 2014-08-20 07:18

The demolition of churches in Wenzhou, Zhejiang province, did not target religion, but was aimed at rectifying illegal construction and paving the way for economic development, according to local officials.

Demolished churches were built illegally, officials say
?Century-old church burns down in fire
Land has been reserved for rebuilding the churches, the officials say.

An official at the Zhejiang Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, who declined to be named, said 512 million square meters of illegal constructions had been demolished or refurbished in the province by the end of July.

Only 1.3 million square meters was related to religious use. Other demolished buildings included homes and factories, he said, adding that just 2.3 percent of the religious buildings involved were Christian churches.

Among these, Sanjiang Christian Church in Wenzhou was demolished on April 28 because it violated building restrictions, he said.

Approval was given for a 30-meter-high church occupying 1,881 square meters. But the church occupied 11,004 square meters and was 58 meters high on completion in 2012, he said.

In December, the local government ordered the church to tear down its illegally constructed buildings, setting a deadline of March 31.

The church tore down about 500 square meters of annexes and then stopped the demolition. The government extended the deadline to April 22, but the church failed to meet it.

After clearing protesters from the church, local authorities started demolishing the building on April 28.

"Our purpose is to tear down illegal construction, not target religion," the housing official said.

"A new church can still be built on the 1,881 square meters approved previously," he said, adding that the local government has approved another plot of land for rebuilding and work will start soon.

However, the demolition triggered misunderstanding among Christians in Wenzhou, known for its entrepreneurial vigor and large numbers of believers.

"The demolition was not directed against Christian churches," the official said.

He said the Zhejiang government launched a three-year plan last year to refurbish old homes, factories and village buildings and to demolish illegal construction, to further support economic development.

A senior official at the National and Religious Affairs Commission in Zhejiang province, who asked not to be named, said that to protect religions, the province announced last year that illegally constructed buildings that were completed before Dec 31, 2009, could apply for legal registration and certification.

"There are more than 4,000 Christian churches in the province. More than half of them did not have property ownership and land certificates," he said.

"As long as they follow the procedures ... we will not require them to tear down the buildings."

On April 23, Zhejiang Christian Council and the Zhejiang Committee of the Three-Self Patriotic Movement of the Protestant Churches called for believers to react rationally to "provincial acts".

yanyiqi@chinadaily.com.cn

 

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲小视频在线播放 | 日韩毛片免费线上观看 | 欧产日产国产精品精品 | 久久免费国产视频 | 国产成人深夜福利短视频99 | 国产在线播放不卡 | 国产一在线 | 玖玖精品在线观看 | 国内视频一区 | 午夜天堂视频 | 99re热久久| 日韩一区二区三区四区 | 日韩亚洲一区中文字幕 | 女人张开腿让男人桶个爽 | 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看手交 | 久久国产精品歌舞团 | 手机看黄av免费网址 | 国产午夜亚洲精品 | 午夜欧美精品久久久久久久久 | 91亚洲精品一区二区在线观看 | 欧美日韩高清观看一区二区 | 三级网址在线观看 | 一级在线免费视频 | 亚洲精品综合一二三区在线 | 亚洲精品专区一区二区欧美 | 手机看片手机在线看片 | 麻豆影音| 中文在线免费视频 | 国产精品色综合久久 | 波多野结衣中文一区二区免费 | 天天爱天天做天天爽天天躁 | 精品成人一区二区三区免费视频 | 国产一区二区三区四区波多野结衣 | 亚洲天堂影院在线观看 | 欧美一级专区免费大片 | 日韩一页 | 最近中文在线中文 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区久本道 | 亚洲天堂视频网站 | 呦女亚洲一区精品 | 八戒午夜精品视频在线观看 |