久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

21 missing confirmed dead in E. China mine accident

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-11-12 19:59

HEFEI - The search for 21 miners trapped in a collapsed mine in east China's Anhui Province was concluded and all the missing were confirmed dead, authorities said.

An explosion ripped through the Dongfang coal mine in Huainan City on Aug. 19 and 39 workers were caught in mine shafts hundreds of meters underground. Twelve managed to escape. By Aug 29, six bodies had been found and 21 remained missing.

According to officials with the Huainan city government on Tuesday, the search was hampered by collapsed mine shafts and gas pockets. Experts said more explosions were possible if the search continued while they also concluded that the trapped miners were dead due to the conditions underground.

The families of the 21 missing miners received 910,000 yuan ($14,841) compensation for each miner.

The provincial coal mine safety inspection bureau revoked the privately-owned Dongfang coal mine's production permit in August. The mine has an annual production capacity of 90,000 tonnes.

At the time of the incident the mine was operating illegally. Although officially licensed, the city government had issued production suspension orders for all coal mines beginning June 30 as part of flood prevention efforts.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品 欧美 | 美女黄色在线 | 成人亚洲欧美综合 | 久久国产精品1区2区3区网页 | 精品小视频在线观看 | 亚洲精品第五页中文字幕 | ffee性xxⅹ另类老妇hd | 三级毛片在线免费观看 | 成人做爰视频www视频 | 日本一级特黄毛片高清视频 | 亚洲夜色夜色综合网站 | 日本韩国一级 | 特级毛片8级毛片免费观看 特级毛片免费观看视频 | 手机在线黄色网址 | 毛片基地看看成人免费 | 国产91第一页 | 在线观看偷拍视频一区 | 国产特黄1级毛片 | 亚洲成年www | 成人高清无遮挡免费视频软件 | 亚洲精品日韩在线一区 | 日韩欧美在线精品 | 国产激情久久久久影 | 99久久国产综合精品网成人影院 | xxxx肥婆性bbbb欧美 | 日本www在线播放 | 高清日本无a区 | 黄色作爱 | 夜色1网站| 精品香蕉99久久久久网站 | 特级一级全黄毛片免费 | 亚洲欧洲无码一区二区三区 | 久久99亚洲精品久久久久 | 精品一区二区影院在线 | 亚洲a在线视频 | 国产欧美日韩综合精品一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美大片 | 免费看片aⅴ免费大片 | 国产精品视_精品国产免费 国产精品视频久 | 久久在线一区 | 国产91久久最新观看地址 |