久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Typhoon Chan-Hom causes flooding, power cuts and panic buying

(chinadaily.com.cn/Xinhua) Updated: 2015-07-11 08:00

Typhoon Chan-Hom causes flooding, power cuts and panic buying

Strong waves hit Wenling in the coastal province of Zhejiang, on July 9, 2015. [Photo/CFP]

Typhoon Chan-Hom made landfall on Saturday afternoon in east China, bringing with it severe winds and heavy rain to Zhejiang and neighboring provinces.

Chan-Hom, the ninth typhoon this year, landed at 4:40 p.m. in Zhujiajian Township of Putuo District in the island city of Zhoushan, packing winds of up to 45 meters per second, according to the provincial meteorological station.

However, the strength of the typhoon is waning and is moving northeast.

Rainstorms and gales paralyze traffic

Zhejiang was battered by gales and torrential rain, resulting in hundreds of flights being canceled and many highways closed, local authorities said Saturday.

So far, no casualties have been reported. More than 710,000 people and 81,460 hectares of farmland have been affected, according to the provincial flood control and drought prevention headquarters.

Some 94 houses collapsed and 11,224 enterprises closed due to flooding. Direct economic losses are estimated at 1.947 billion yuan (318 million U.S. dollars), according to the headquarters.

The worst hit sector is agriculture with a economic losses of 1.44 billion yuan, it said.

Power supply to more than 200,000 household in 139 villages in the coastal city of Ningbo has been cut off since Friday night. More than 2,000 workers have been dispatched to repair the lines.

As of Saturday morning, nine counties had recorded more than 100 mm of rain since Friday. Lai'ao Village in Sanmen County reported a record 404 mm of rainfall, according to the headquarters.

As of 3 p.m. Saturday, some 1.07 million people in the province had been evacuated and 29,641 ships recalled to port. The water level of 51 large and medium-sized reservoirs had exceeded the danger level.

Over 600 flights were canceled on Saturday in the cities of Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wenzhou and Taizhou. More than 7,300 coaches and all passenger ships also suspended service.

Several high-speed trains starting from or arriving at the cities of Hangzhou and Ningbo were also canceled on Saturday.

China Southern Airlines and Air China, the two major carriers, canceled 339 and 144 flights respectively in east China on Saturday.

In neighboring Jiangsu Province, more than 46,000 people have been evacuated and 21,691 ships recalled to port. Many flights were canceled out of Nantong and Nanjing.

Strongest typhoon since 1949

The National Meteorological Center has issued its highest alert, a red alert, on Friday because Chan-Hom, the second typhoon to hit China in two days, could be the strongest typhoon to land in Zhejiang since 1949, according to the NMC.

The strongest typhoon that has made landfall in Zhejiang so far was the Typhoon Saomai in 2006, which claimed 483 lives. It had wind speeds of 200 to 220 km/h.

The storm has disrupted traffic, and direct-shipping routes to Taiwan from Zhejiang have been suspended since Thursday. About 100 flights were canceled Friday and some long-distance bus and train services have been suspended.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美激情精品久久久久久久九九九 | 神马三级我不卡 | 国产亚洲精品国产第一 | 亚洲成在人线免费视频 | 夜色福利久久久久久777777 | 国产一级毛片外aaaa | 成人国产在线看不卡 | 香蕉网影院在线观看免费 | 久久99视频精品 | 日本久久精品视频 | 成人在线中文字幕 | 国产精品日本一区二区在线播放 | 亚洲成年网| 日本www高清免费视频观看 | 香蕉国产人午夜视频在线观看 | 手机看片精品高清国产日韩 | 女人夜色黄网在线观看 | 亚洲美女视频在线观看 | 欧美 亚洲 另类 自拍 在线 | 亚洲成aⅴ人片在线影院八 亚洲成av人片在线观看 | 在线精品国产成人综合第一页 | 欧美久在线观看在线观看 | 日本黄色大片在线播放视频免费观看 | 亚洲国产高清视频 | 黄色影视频 | 中文字幕日韩在线 | 国产一级一级一级成人毛片 | 我看毛片 | 日韩一级片在线播放 | 久久久久久久久免费影院 | 精品国产一区二区三区久久影院 | 免费国产成人18在线观看 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区三区久久 | 91网站网站网站在线 | 日韩一区国产二区欧美三区 | 99久久久免费精品免费 | 亚洲黄色性视频 | 成人做爰全视频 | 国产无套视频在线观看香蕉 | 欧美视频在线观看一区二区 | 国产不卡在线观看视频 |