久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Government

New policies to aid Belt and Road business ventures

By ?LI XIAOKUN and WANG XU (China Daily) Updated: 2016-02-04 03:30

Several policies will be adopted by the Foreign Ministry to help the flow of personnel between China and countries involved in the Belt and Road Initiative, a senior diplomat said on Wednesday.

The smooth flow of personnel is the basis for pushing the initiative forward, said Guo Shaochun, director-general of the ministry's Department of Consular Affairs.

"We'll focus on solving problems with issuing visas to outbound Chinese businesses travelers in 2016,  Guo said at an annual news conference on consular affairs.

The Belt and Road Initiative is a vision put forward by President Xi Jinping in 2013 to boost interconnectivity and common development along the ancient land and maritime Silk Roads.

Guo also said the ministry handled nearly 80,000 cases of consular assistance and protection last year, one-third more than in 2014.

Some Chinese companies were awarded projects in the region but personnel had been prevented from traveling due to visa problems.

Guo said these problems will be eased and the implementation of major projects will be guaranteed.

The ministry will make "concerted efforts" to discuss two-way business visa exemptions with some countries, and provide more convenient visa arrangements for major cooperation projects with some other countries, he said.

The ministry will also increase its ability to provide consular protection, Gao said.

Cao Yongfei, a marketing manager at China Tianchen Engineering Corp's branch in Turkey, said, "As an overseas businessman, security risks are a primary concern when we enter a new country or region.

"The main overseas business of Chinese enterprises is located in underdeveloped countries or regions, and the security risks in such countries are relatively high."

He said the ministry will help Chinese companies operating overseas to build up security and protection systems and encourage them to make full use of local security companies, international insurers and rescue organizations.

"In 2015, the ministry handled nearly 80,000 consular protection and assistance cases, including about 100 major incidents," Guo said.

He said that as of Tuesday, Chinese citizens could enter 53 destinations on their passports and obtain visas on arrival.

Kong Xuanyou, assistant minister of foreign affairs, said, "The 'value' of a Chinese passport has been steadily improved, and the holders' dreams of being able to travel freely abroad are gradually becoming true."

Hans Peter Fluckiger, first secretary at the Swiss embassy in Beijing, said China did "a great job" last year on consular work. Bilateral cooperation in this area had been improved largely by adopting mutual visa exemptions for holders of diplomatic passports in December.

Contact the writers at lixiaokun@chinadaily.com.cn

What they say?

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 97在线免费 | 亚洲精品午夜一区二区在线观看 | 成年人免费观看网站 | 最新日韩欧美不卡一二三区 | 欧美性猛交xxxxxxxx软件 | 热99re久久精品这里都是免费 | 玖草| 中文字幕在线看视频一区二区三区 | 国产人成精品 | 全部免费国产潢色一级 | 欧美午夜影院 | xp123欧美亚洲国产日韩 | 香蕉国产人午夜视频在线观看 | 成人精品| 欧美成人免费tv在线播放 | 免费一区二区三区在线视频 | 国产午夜免费视频片夜色 | 日韩欧美一区二区三区在线 | 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久久 | 小屁孩和大人啪啪 | 精品欧美日韩一区二区三区 | 久久视精品| 波多野结衣中文在线 | 欧美日韩国产在线观看一区二区三区 | 欧美一级片在线 | 亚洲网视频 | 欧美精品一区视频 | 日本免费的一级绿象 | 日本韩国台湾香港三级 | 麻豆国产一区 | 欧美精品免费在线 | 国产精品v在线播放观看 | 看全色黄大色黄大片女图片 | 暖暖视频日韩欧美在线观看 | 亚洲欧美另类日本久久影院 | 最新久久免费视频 | 久久亚洲国产欧洲精品一 | 日本免费一级视频 | 国产成人在线综合 | 日本三级网站 | 91久热 |