久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Chinese abroad told to be on alert

By Wang Qingyun (China Daily) Updated: 2016-05-09 07:50

Chinese abroad told to be on alert

A little girl holds on to her mother while waiting in line to go through customs to travel overseas at an airport in Qingdao, Shandong province, Feb 3, 2016. [Photo/IC]

A sharp increase in cases of consular protection and assistance last year shows a strong need for Chinese people and businesses abroad to enhance their awareness of self-protection, according to experts.

Such cases taken up last year by Chinese embassies and consulates as well as the Foreign Ministry's Center for Consular Assistance and Protection reached nearly 87,000.

They involved about 96,000 Chinese citizens and 1,928 deaths, the ministry said in a report, adding that the security situation for Chinese abroad is still "complicated and severe".

The figures show a significant increase from 2014, when about 60,000 cases were reported, involving some 73,000 Chinese.

There was also an increase in the number of Chinese students abroad in such cases-with 6,000 involved last year, compared with just 932 in 2014.

More than 523,000 Chinese studied abroad last year, an increase of about 14 percent year-on-year, according to the Ministry of Education.

Ren Yuanzhe, associate professor in the Department of Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs Management at China Foreign Affairs University, said cases of Chinese students being deceived, injured or even killed abroad require such students to be vigilant over their safety, while Chinese embassies and consulates should provide better services for them.

The Foreign Ministry said the safety of Chinese people in Africa needs to be watched, as more and more Chinese businesses are setting up there.

Yang Guang, a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences' Institute of West Asian and African Studies, said the number of Chinese doing business in Africa is growing fast, while the governance of some African countries is too weak to provide a safe environment.

"Chinese workers should get safety training before going there. Chinese embassies and consulates should improve their service, and companies should prepare themselves with emergency plans, so that they won't be caught off guard," he said.

Yang added that Chinese companies in Africa should develop relations with local communities by contributing to community development.

Asia contributed to more than half of the cases last year, with 37 percent of all the cases reported from Thailand, the Republic of Korea, Japan and Singapore-countries that have increasing numbers of Chinese tourists.

The largest proportion of cases involved those in which people were barred from entry or exit, followed by cases concerning security, and business and labor disputes.

Chinese mainland residents last year made a record 128 million visits abroad, the Foreign Ministry said.

Ren said the increase in consular protection and assistance cases is a natural reflection of the rapid growth in Chinese going abroad and their stronger need for improved and diversified consular services.

"It shows that Chinese citizens are more aware of protecting their rights abroad and are more aware of turning to consular services for help," Ren said.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜不卡视频 | 国产呦系列呦 | 亚洲欧美激情在线 | 国产一级特黄aaa大片 | 亚洲国产三级在线观看 | 岛国片欧美一级毛片 | 日韩在线1 | 亚洲国产一区在线精选 | 综合久久一区二区三区 | 91色综合久久 | 免费日韩一级片 | 日韩a无吗一区二区三区 | 天空在线观看免费完整 | 欧美在线一二三区 | 亚洲第一区精品日韩在线播放 | 韩国一级淫片视频免费播放 | 国产综合精品久久亚洲 | 欧美日韩亚洲成色二本道三区 | 一级一片在线播放在线观看 | 国产成人免费影片在线观看 | 亚洲国产小视频 | 草草影院地址 | 国产婷婷一区二区在线观看 | 18video9ex欧美生活片 | 亚洲无色| 久久精品高清视频 | 亚洲日本va | cao美女 | 亚洲成人免费视频 | 色www永久免费网站国产 | 港台三级在线观看 | 亚洲精品第一区二区在线 | 在线免费成人 | 精品一区二区在线观看 | 欧洲成人r片在线观看 | 男人的天堂久久香蕉国产 | 亚洲另类视频在线观看 | 成人免费影视网站 | 欧美在线综合 | 欧美人在线一区二区三区 | 一级做α爱过程免费视频 |