久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

China, US take aim at cybercrime

By Zhang Yi (China Daily) Updated: 2016-06-16 07:50

China and the United States have pledged to work closer to fight cybercrime and vowed to prioritize cases related to cybertheft of intellectual property for commercial gain.

They will clamp down on the spread of online pornographic information involving children, using technology and telecommunications to assist violent and terrorist activities, internet scams committed through emails and phishing websites, and trading firearms online, the Ministry of Public Security said on Wednesday following the second High-Level Joint Dialogue on Cybercrime and Related Issues in Beijing.

An agreement was reached on the scope and procedures for a hotline to fight cybercrime and related issues, which will undergo a trial run before September.

In recognition of the need to increase manpower and other resources, both sides are to enhance contact between national supervisory bodies involving criminal judiciary assistance, the statement said.

Tao Wenzhao, a researcher in Sino-US relations at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said, "The joint dialogue mechanism is expected to narrow differences in the two countries' stances on cybersecurity issues and develop collaboration in this regard into a major area of cooperation."

He said they are likely to work more closely on activities involving business intelligence, which will be managed differently from activities related to political intelligence.

A high-level joint dialogue mechanism on fighting cybercrime and related issues was set up in September during President Xi Jinping's state visit to the US. The dialogue is scheduled to occur twice per year. Both sides agreed to establish a hotline for the escalation of issues that may arise in the course of responding to such requests.

The first dialogue was held in Washington in December. The Ministry of Public Security said the two countries will hold the third dialogue in Washington this year.

Under the mechanism, the US secretary of homeland security and the attorney general will co-chair the dialogue, with participation of representatives from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the US intelligence community and other agencies.

The second dialogue in Beijing on Tuesday was attended by Minister of Public Security Guo Shengkun and Suzanne Spaulding, an undersecretary at the US Department of Homeland Security. Other senior officials from both countries also participated.

US Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson and Attorney General Loretta Lynch had been scheduled to attend the meeting, but they withdrew after the mass shooting in Orlando, Florida.

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 怡红院免费全部视频在线 | 看美女毛片 | 久久草在线精品 | 国产日韩欧美一区二区 | 亚洲国产中文字幕 | 中文字幕二区三区 | 国产自在自线午夜精品视频在 | 亚洲综合久久综合激情久久 | 美国毛片网 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区久久 | 精品亚洲成a人片在线观看 精品亚洲成a人在线播放 | 国产精品亚洲精品不卡 | 美女黄色免费看 | 亚洲人成网址在线观看 | 欧美久久久久欧美一区 | 成人免费视频在线 | 国产精品第五页 | 米奇888在线播放欧美 | 99久久精品免费观看国产 | 毛片免费的 | 国产精品网站 夜色 | 亚洲国产精品热久久2022 | 日韩免费高清 | 亚洲精品久久99久久一区 | 中国一级毛片免费观看 | 欧美性视频xxxxxxxx | 一级特黄一欧美俄罗斯毛片 | 久久精品国产亚洲欧美 | 爽爽日本在线视频免费 | 一级国产精品一级国产精品片 | 一本色道久久综合 | 国产91精品高清一区二区三区 | 久久精品国产一区二区三区日韩 | 国产精品日韩欧美 | 91aaa免费免费国产在线观看 | 男女视频在线免费观看 | 欧美人成在线视频 | 99久久香蕉国产线看观香 | 性8sex亚洲区入口 | аⅴ资源天堂8在线 | 91精品国产爱久久久久 |