久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Government

Response to 'fully depend' on Manila

By Zhang Yunbi and Wu Jiao (China Daily) Updated: 2016-07-05 07:25

Response to 'fully depend' on Manila

A formation of the Nanhai Fleet of China's Navy on Saturday finished a three-day patrol of the Nansha islands in the South China Sea. [Photo/Xinhua]

Actions by Philippines and others after arbitration ruling to set tone, sources say

After the ruling in the South China Sea arbitration case is unveiled next week, China's response will "fully depend" on actions taken by the Philippines and other countries, sources told China Daily.

The Arbitral Tribunal in The Hague, established at Manila's unilateral request despite China's objection, will announce its ruling on July 12. Washington, a major ally of Manila, has publicly pressed Beijing to accept the ruling.

Speculation on China's possible reactions to the ruling have been fueled partly by the fact that the case involves sovereignty and maritime delimitation.

Whether China's response will involve words or concrete measures will "fully depend on what kind of actions the Philippines and other countries will take based on the arbitration results", sources close to the matter said on condition of anonymity.

"If China then decides to take countermeasures, its counteracting paces and paradigms will fully conform to its own agenda and will not be framed by such actions (by parties including Manila)," one of the sources said.

Another source said "there will be no incident at all if all related parties put aside the arbitration results".

Some speculate that the PLA Navy drill in the South China Sea from Tuesday to July 11 is China's warning against the ruling. The Associated Press noted that the designated area for the drills covers China's Xisha Islands.

In response, the Ministry of National Defense said on Monday that the drill is "a regular exercise and was arranged in accordance with the annual plan".

There also has been speculation that after the ruling is announced, China will establish an air defense identification zone in the South China Sea or send troops to its Huangyan Island there.

"So far, no Chinese official has made such announcement," one of the sources said, adding that "China has never taken a lead in provoking for an accident or stirring up regional tension".

Meanwhile, the sources referred to major sovereignty-related incidents since 2010, including the Diaoyu Islands crisis prompted by Japan in 2012 and the Huangyan Island standoff brought by the Philippines earlier in the same year.

"But if there are more such provocations, China will not shy away from them," one of the sources said.

Jin Canrong, a professor of international relations at Renmin University of China, said that the wisest approach for the new Philippine Cabinet and the United States would be to embark on "a cooling treatment" by putting aside the ruling and refraining from hyping it.

Zhang Junshe, a senior researcher at the PLA Naval Military Studies Research Institute, said some people in the US prefer to contain China by enforcing the alignment between the US and its allies.

"The US has not fully respected China's core interests and major concerns ... and the recent freedom of navigation actions by the US military in the South China Sea have worsened its mutual trust with China's military," Zhang said.

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 看三级网站| 久久久精品视频免费观看 | 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看 | 毛片在线播放a | 特级片在线观看 | 伊人青 | 三级香蕉 | 看美国毛片 | 最新亚洲国产有精品 | 欧美成人手机在线 | 精品videosex性欧美 | 又黄又刺激下面流水的视频 | 成人欧美一级毛片免费观看 | 亚洲精品网址 | 日韩一区国产二区欧美三 | 亚洲视频自拍 | 韩国午夜三级理论 | a理论片| 日韩欧美高清在线 | 美国一级大黄香蕉片 | 在线播放亚洲视频 | 九九亚洲精品 | 亚洲一级在线 | 三级网站 | 男人的天堂在线 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区久久 | 亚洲欧美日本韩国综合在线观看 | 成人在线一区二区 | 特级毛片免费视频播放 | 国产特黄特色一级特色大片 | heyzo国产亚洲高清 | 国产精品日本一区二区不卡视频 | 国产精品揄拍一区二区 | 国产成人精品福利网站在线 | 国产99精品在线观看 | 免费一级肉体全黄毛片高清 | 欧美亚洲一区二区三区 | 精品欧美一区二区三区在线观看 | 国产视频在线免费观看 | 欧美性夜欢 | 超薄肉色丝袜精品足j福利 超级乱淫视频aⅴ播放视频 |