久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

129 telefraud suspects sent to mainland

By Zheng Caihong (China Daily) Updated: 2016-09-09 07:27

Minister of Public Security Guo Shengkun vows to fight the crime from its source

129 telefraud suspects sent to mainland

Fraud suspects who were captured in Armenia are escorted by police officers off a plane at the Baiyun International Airport in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, on Sept 2. [Qian Wenpan/China Daily]

Seventy-eight Taiwan residents and 51 mainlanders suspected of involvement in telephone fraud were repatriated to Guangzhou, Guangdong province, from the Republic of Armenia earlier this month, police said on Thursday.

It is the largest number of Taiwan suspects involved in phone fraud to be repatriated to the mainland in a single case, said Liang Ruiguo, deputy director of the Criminal Investigation Bureau of the Guangdong provincial Department of Public Security.

"After health checks, the Taiwan suspects were put in the Guangzhou No 1 and No 3 detention houses for further investigation. Most of them admitted to committing phone fraud during questioning," Liang told a news conference on Thursday.

Officials from Armenia immediately informed mainland police when they found that many Chinese people had rented luxury villas but never opened the windows after they entered the country.

The Armenian police detained 129 suspects after busting six dens in the capital Yerevan on Aug 20, after they were told by their mainland counterparts that the suspects might be involved in fraud.

Three hundred police officers from Guangzhou were sent to Armenia on Aug 26 to help investigate the case.

The gang members passed themselves off as law enforcement personnel, and had defrauded mainland residents in 13 provinces of more than 7 million yuan ($1.1 million) since June, officials said.

Zhu Weijia, a senior anti-fraud officer from the Ministry of Public Security, said many new internet technologies have been used by fraud suspects, which adds to the difficulties for police.

"But more concrete and effective measures are being introduced to crack down on the crime," Zhu said.

The crackdown in Armenia was launched after many mainland people, including students, committed suicide after being defrauded.

On Aug 29, Cai Shuyan, 19, was found dead in Huilai county of Guangdong. Cai committed suicide after she was defrauded of more than 10,000 yuan that her mother gave her to pay tuition fees.

Cai had received an admission offer from Guangdong Teachers College of Foreign Language and Arts in August.

Similar cases had been reported in the previous month.

Police across Guangdong have detained 5,165 phone fraud suspects after cracking 4,850 cases in the first eight months of this year.

Minister of Public Security Guo Shengkun has promised to introduce more measures to fight fraud.

"We cannot allow a large number of residents to be defrauded, again and again, of tuition fees, pensions or money for medical bills," Guo told a work conference on fraud in Shanghai on Tuesday.

He urged government departments to try to prevent and fight the crime from its source.

 

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 91黑丝国产线观看免费 | 国产精品吹潮在线播放 | 国产成人精品久久二区二区 | 欧美一级aa毛片禁片 | 日本久久网 | 一区二区不卡视频在线观看 | 日韩黄色免费观看 | 在线国产一区二区三区 | 日鲁夜鲁鲁狠狠综合视频 | 日本高清视频一区二区 | 91精品国产免费久久久久久 | 久久91精品国产91久久小草 | 操美国女人 | 男人久久天堂 | 欧美日韩乱国产 | 伊人狠狠丁香婷婷综合色 | 午夜性激福利免费观看 | 伊人久久在线 | 色资源二区在线视频 | 男女免费观看视频 | 日韩一级片免费在线观看 | 精品国产免费人成在线观看 | 亚洲精品高清国产一线久久97 | 一本久久精品一区二区 | 亚洲最大看欧美片网站 | 久久精品免看国产成 | 国产丝袜不卡一区二区 | 国产精品久久一区二区三区 | 三级韩国一区久久二区综合 | 免费一级特黄特色黄大任片 | 国产精品成人久久久久 | 69凹凸国产成人精品视频 | 一级片 720p| 欧美日本一区亚洲欧美一区 | 欧美一区欧美二区 | 精品视频h | 亚洲国产老鸭窝一区二区三区 | 欧美一做特黄毛片 | 久草视频福利 | 久久久久久久国产视频 | 九九香蕉 |