久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
China / Society

Rescuers race against clock to search for the missing

By Shi Xiaofeng in Suichang, Zhejiang Province and Xu Junqian in Shanghai (China Daily) Updated: 2016-10-01 08:02

Rescuers race against clock to search for the missing 
Excavation machines are used by rescuers to search for survivors at the landslide site in Suichang county, Lishui, in Zhejiang province on Friday.Lin Yunlong / For China Daily

Pregnant woman in ICU after being pulled to safety by neighbor, 72

A total of seven people were confirmed dead, 15 rescued and around 20 still missing by Friday evening following a rain-triggered landslide that devastated a village in Zhejiang province, officials said.

Many rescuers were working around the clock. Four additional bodies were found on Friday, adding to the three found on Thursday.

Ten were reported injured, the most serious case being that of a 25-year-old woman who is seven months pregnant, surnamed Zhan, who was pulled to safety by a 72-year-old woman in perhaps the disaster's most dramatic rescue.

The landslide was caused when Typhoon Megi hit Sucun village in Suichang at about 5:30 pm on Wednesday, causing about 400,000 cubic meters of dirt, rocks and other debris to slide down a hillside.

More than 4,000 people - with the help of excavators, life-detection equipment, dogs and drones to check unstable areas - were racing against the clock to search for the missing. Favorable weather was helping.

President Xi Jinping has urged full efforts to search for those missing, treat the injured, and guarantee the safety and livelihood of those evacuated from their ruined homes.

One of the 10 reported injured had been discharged from the hospital by Friday evening, and eight were still hospitalized in stable condition with bone fractures and soft tissue injuries, officials said.

The pregnant woman surnamed Zhan, who lost a five-year-old daughter and her parents-in-law in the landslide, was sent to hospital around noon on Friday. Her left leg was fractured and she had sustained other injuries and she was taken to the intensive-care unit.

Zhan's pregnancy made her case more complicated to treat, doctors said.

By Friday evening, Zhan's condition was reported to have stabilized, the hospital said.

The old woman who rescued Zhan, her neighbor Lin Juxiang, was helping her injured, 78-year-old husband limp to safety when she heard Zhan's cries for help.

Lin pulled Zhan to safety using a stick. As the pair fled, Lin saw the mudslide coming toward them and they climbed atop a boulder. Two hours later, rescuers found them neck deep in mud and water.

A total of 1,460 residents were evacuated from the village for safety, many of them elderly.

 

Rescuers race against clock to search for the missing

Families of some of the missing wait for news on Friday at the site of the disaster in Suichang county.Dong Xuming / For China Daily

Highlights
Hot Topics

...
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线视频欧美亚综合 | 中国内地毛片免费高清 | 男女牲高爱潮免费视频男女 | 91情国产l精品国产亚洲区 | 一级毛片免费不卡 | 精品在线视频免费观看 | 亚洲综合网在线观看首页 | 中文字幕一区二区三区视频在线 | 欧美高清亚洲欧美一区h | 九九国产在线观看 | 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦 | 日韩精品久久久久久 | 国产精品国产亚洲精品看不卡 | 国产在线观看高清精品 | 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区 | 精品国产自在现线看久久 | 久久成年视频 | 免费一级毛片免费播放 | 国产欧美日韩精品在线 | 国产在线视频专区 | 欧美日韩另类国产 | 亚洲成a人片 | 成年人视频在线观看免费 | 网站免费满18成年在线观看 | 亚洲黄色第一页 | 一本色道久久综合网 | 91情国产l精品国产亚洲区 | 欧美一级艳片视频免费观看 | 日本特一级毛片免费视频 | 国产在线精品一区二区高清不卡 | 波多野吉衣 免费一区 | 国产v片成人影院在线观看 国产v片在线播放免费观 | 国产成人香蕉在线视频网站 | 美女被靠视频免费网站不需要会员 | 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久久 | 色一情一乱一乱91av | 在线观看一级片 | 日韩久久久精品首页 | 91日本在线精品高清观看 | 久久久青草 | 美女很黄很黄 |