久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Education

Texts to recognize entire war of resistance

By Sun Xiaochen | China Daily | Updated: 2017-01-11 07:44

China's top education authority has implemented a revision of textbooks on the length of the country's war against Japanese aggression, as supported by scholars and the public.

The Ministry of Education last week urged education departments across the country to revise textbooks for primary and secondary schools by extending the official period of the war from eight to 14 years.

In previous textbooks, the Chinese War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression lasted for eight years beginning on July 7, 1937, after Japanese troops bombed Lugou Bridge and Wanping county in southwest Beijing, and ending on Aug 15, 1945, when Japan declared its unconditional surrender.

Texts to recognize entire war of resistance

In the revised version, the start of the war began on Sept 18, 1931, when Japanese troops blew up a section of railway in Shenyang, Liaoning province, and attacked the Chinese garrison quartered in the city, the beginning of its occupation of China's Northeast region.

The revision has been finished and the new textbooks will be used from the 2017 spring semester onward, Beijing News reported on Tuesday, quoting an unnamed official from the ministry's basic education department.

Citing the significance of restoring history, some Chinese scholars and observers have called for a redefinition of the beginning and length of the war.

Xue Gang, a Beijing-based volunteer researcher who specializes in Chinese history during World War II, applauded the revision for better educating younger generations.

"It should've been done earlier. The July 7 Incident in 1937 was the beginning of China's nationwide full-scale war against the Japanese invasion, but the fight of regional resistance actually begun much earlier in 1931," Xue said on Tuesday.

"That part of history, from 1931 to 1937, of people and garrison soldiers in Northeast China fighting against Japanese aggressors despite struggle and sacrifice had been neglected for a long time. It's time to teach younger generations the full history," he said.

Xu Yong, a professor of history at Peking University, agreed, citing the importance of acknowledging and commemorating the contribution of people who stood up against the invasion during that period.

"According to a comprehensive study on historical material and documents, the revision remains closer to the truth and will work better for promotion, education and commemoration of history," he said.

To commemorate the 85th anniversary of the September 18 Incident in Shenyang in 2016, Vice-Premier Liu Yandong struck a bell 14 times, representing the 14 years of Chinese people's fight against Japanese aggressors.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频播 | 99久久香蕉国产线看观香 | 久久久久久久久久久视频国内精品视频 | 无圣光福利视频 | 中文在线com | 中文字幕乱码无线码在线 | 一级毛片免费视频观看 | 亚洲精品区一区二区三区四 | 99福利网| 欧美一级棒 | 男人天堂av网 | 黄页网址免费观看18网站 | 国产三级网站 | 国产精品国产三级国产专播 | 高清国产在线观看 | 人人爽人人香蕉 | 娇喘嗯嗯~轻点啊视频福利 | 亚洲第一页在线播放 | 国产高清免费观看 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三区 | 亚洲第一se情网站 | 久草在线资源网站 | 日本精品一在线观看视频 | 9191精品国产免费不久久 | 国产自线一二三四2021 | 国产成人精品视频免费 | 欧美日韩在线观看精品 | 久久香蕉精品成人 | 久久精品2 | 欧美日韩在线视频免费完整 | 美女毛片大全 | 国产欧美一区二区三区在线 | 加勒比色综合 | 亚洲无吗 | 欧美一级特黄aa大片在线观看免费 | 97在线碰碰观看免费高清 | 免费播放aa在线视频成人 | 国产一区二区影院 | 一区二区精品在线观看 | 性夜黄a爽爽免费视频国产 性夜影院爽黄a爽免费看网站 | 国产精品露脸脏话对白 |