久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / National affairs

Code of conduct framework taking shape

By Li Xiaokun | China Daily | Updated: 2017-01-12 07:23

Code of conduct framework taking shape 

Vice-Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin answers reporters' questions in Beijing on Wednesday at a news conference on the State Council Information Office's publication of a white paper on China's Asia-Pacific security cooperation.Zou Hong / China Daily

China confirmed on Wednesday that it will finish a framework with Southeast Asian nations by the middle of the year for a code of conduct on the South China Sea.

"Negotiation on the code of conduct has entered a very important phase," Vice-Foreign Minister Liu Zhenmin said during a news conference to issue a white paper on China's policies on Asia-Pacific security cooperation.

"We will continue to focus on the job in the coming few months and do our best to finish a draft of the framework of the code of conduct," Liu said, joking that the work will not be dragged out until the last minute in June but will be done "as early as possible".

He also said this is progress in just one phase of negotiation on the Code of Conduct for the South China Sea, adding that the heavier work will come after the draft is completed.

In Manila, the Philippines' foreign minister also said on Wednesday that the code of conduct framework will be completed by the middle of the year.

"Even as we speak, we continue to have discussions with our high officials, below ministerial level," Foreign Secretary Perfecto Yasay told a news conference, according to Reuters. "And this is precisely why we are hopeful."

China and Association of Southeast Asian Nations members started work on the code of conduct in 2003. Yasay said China had been "very cooperative" in the process.

Yasay also said his country won't raise last year's international arbitration ruling on the South China Sea during ASEAN summit talks that Manila will host this year. He said pressing the ruling at the meeting would be "simply counterproductive for our purposes".

Beijing rejected the ruling in the arbitration case, which was unilaterally brought by the Philippines, and said the tribunal's ruling cannot be the basis of any discussions.

Chen Qinghong, a researcher of Philippine studies at the China Institutes of Contemporary International Relations, said recent progress on the South China Sea issue can be largely attributed to the shift of Manila's stance.

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has taken steps to mend relations with China since taking office in June.

"So far, we judge that China's double-channel strategy is effective," he said, referring to Beijing's stance that South China Sea disputes should be negotiated by countries directly involved, while China and ASEAN should work together to maintain peace in the sea.

lixiaokun@chinadaily.com.cn

 

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 另类视频一区 | 亚洲欧美日韩色 | 亚洲一区二区三区久久久久 | 特级黄色毛片视频 | 18在线网站 | 成人a在线观看 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区久本道 | 在线观看中文字幕国产 | 欧美综合成人网 | 久久国产视频一区 | 亚洲国产高清视频 | 亚洲天堂免费在线视频 | 精品国产免费人成在线观看 | 国产视频高清在线观看 | 一级毛片中国 | 在线精品视频在线观看高清 | 国产精品成aⅴ人片在线观看 | 99视频在线免费 | 国产成人18黄网站在线观看网站 | 国产三级精品三级国产 | 久久精品视频大全 | 91视频国内| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕二区 | 亚洲国产精品激情在线观看 | 美女黄色在线观看 | 国产成人福利美女观看视频 | 女人精aaaa片一级毛片女女 | 男人天堂久久 | 亚洲日本高清 | 日韩三级欧美 | 国产日韩欧美在线 | 国产不卡a | 日本一视频一区视频二区 | 欧美成人性色大片在线观看 | 国产精品18久久久久网站 | 韩国美女爽快一毛片免费 | 免费看欧美毛片大片免费看 | 一级一片| 欧美精品人爱c欧美精品 | 久久综合九九 | 国产不卡影院 |