久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / National affairs

Terror attacks down, but attempts remain high, study finds

By CAO YIN,CUI JIA | China Daily | Updated: 2017-03-21 05:17

China has seen a decline in violent terrorist acts, thanks to tougher security measures, but the country still faces grim terror threats because the number of attempted attacks remains high, senior security experts said on Monday.

The number of traditional terrorist acts — violent attacks involving or orchestrated by terrorist cells — dropped last year, according to nationwide public security data cited in a study report released on Monday by the Law Institute of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. The numbers were not available.

The study was part of the Blue Book of Rule of Law, which was released on Monday and includes analysis of various issues last year in the fields of legislation and crime.

"China's tightened measures against terrorism have driven some suspects underground. And we see more cases of fabricating terrorist-related information and spreading terrorism propaganda," said Huang Fang, the institute researcher who led the study.

The country's first comprehensive Anti-Terrorism Law, which took effect on Jan 1 last year, has improved the legal framework to better fight terrorist crimes, she said.

However, Li Wei, an anti-terrorism expert at the China Institute of Contemporary International Relations, warned that although there have been fewer violent terrorist attacks in the past year, the situation has not fundamentally improved.

"People should realize that more attacks have been foiled at the planning stage. We haven't seen a significant drop in the number of attempted attacks," he said.

Li said terrorist-related activities are still underway in some regions of the country due to the continued penetration of extremism from abroad.

The report released on Monday also warned that the situation might become more serious, since overseas terrorist groups now have stronger influence in China and the connection between domestic and foreign terrorist groups has grown deeper.

In addition to traditional terrorist acts, China must give more importance to combating the spread of terrorist propaganda online and on social media, Li said. Such acts should be treated as a form of terrorism as dangerous as violent attacks, because much of the content targets young people and lures them into terrorist acts, he added.

According to the report, a considerable number of terrorist suspects arrested last year were born in the 1980s and 1990s. Additionally, many terrorist cells are formed among family members, it said.

Contact the writers at cuijia@chinadaily.com.cn and caoyin@chinadaily.com.cn

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线视频中文字幕 | 日本久久精品视频 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产制服另类 | 亚洲va老文色欧美黄大片人人 | 亚洲一区二区三区免费观看 | 国产欧美日韩精品第三区 | 国产色在线观看 | 在线观看日本免费视频大片一区 | 在线看欧美日韩中文字幕 | 99久久国产免费中文无字幕 | 欧美三区 | 国产高清在线精品一区在线 | 香港一级纯黄大片 | 国产成人做受免费视频 | 久久中文字幕乱码免费 | 99精品欧美一区二区三区美图 | 欧美性色生活片免费播放 | 国产成人精品综合在线 | 日本高清久久 | 国产午夜小视频 | 爱福利极品盛宴 | 秋霞手机入口二日韩区 | 在线看片 在线播放 | 国产午夜免费不卡精品理论片 | 鸥美性生交xxxxx久久久 | 亚洲天堂一区 | 久爱免费观看在线网站 | 毛片免费在线观看 | 男人使劲躁女人视频小v | 欧美精品hdxxxxx | 日本久久久久久久 | 成人国产第一区在线观看 | 国产肥老妇视频一 | 国产一区二区三区免费大片天美 | 日韩国产中文字幕 | 韩国一级永久免费观看网址 | 日本不卡一区视频 | 久久只有这才是精品99 | 日本精高清区一 | 成年女人色毛片免费 | 99色视频在线观看 |