久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / National affairs

New effort targets drivers who endanger pedestrians

By Zhang Yan in Beijing and Liu Kun in Wuhan | China Daily | Updated: 2017-07-13 07:36

Campaign by ministry will place more officers at key intersections

The Ministry of Public Security initiated a campaign this month to curb the problem of vehicles failing to give way to pedestrians in crosswalks.

The action will last until the end of this year, the ministry's traffic management bureau said on Wednesday.

"Vehicles allowing pedestrians to go first is not only a matter of compliance with traffic rules and regulations but an important symbol of city civilization," the bureau said in a statement.

The ministry intends to create "a safe, orderly, civilized and unobstructed traffic environment" before the opening of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China later this year.

In recent years, a large number of crosswalk incidents-including 3,898 pedestrian fatalities-occurred across the country, arousing attention at home and abroad.

Ministry data show that from June 2014 to last month, there were 14,000 incidents in which vehicles struck pedestrians in crosswalks nationwide. Of those, 90 percent were blamed on vehicles violating traffic regulations.

"Local traffic control police should take the existing problems in crosswalk management seriously, and take a zero-tolerance attitude in investigating any illegal behavior involving vehicles," the statement from the traffic bureau said.

The ministry said that during the initiative, public security departments will send more police officers and auxiliary police to patrol the streets, especially places with a large flow of people and crosswalks that are not governed by traffic lights. Police officers will strengthen their efforts at key intersections, it said.

The police will use a variety of tools for enforcement, including different kinds of recording devices. In addition, officers will coordinate with each other to flag down violators, according to the ministry, which said the effort is intended to deter illegal driving behaviors.

In addition, the police will organize public information activities to remind drivers about giving way to pedestrians and help them consciously obey the rules. The authorities will also improve traffic lights and monitoring of both vehicles and pedestrians.

He Zhiqiang, a news reporter at a television station in Wuhan, said: "I am in full support of the effort, which makes human life the priority and reflects a humanitarian approach to traffic management."

Liu Zhicheng, a 67-year-old retired worker in Jilin, had a different perspective: "I think it's impractical, because many pedestrians break the traffic rules to go across roads. They walk when the red lights are on. So it's no wonder the drivers won't let them go."

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 污到下面流水的视频 | 欧美日韩亚洲高清不卡一区二区三区 | 亚欧精品在线观看 | 中文字幕一区在线观看 | 日韩欧美亚洲每的更新在线 | 国产v片成人影院在线观看 国产v片在线播放免费观 | 女人张开腿男人猛桶视频 | 久草久草久草 | 一级成人a做片免费 | 中文字幕亚洲 综合久久 | 免费播放欧美毛片欧美a | 欧美视频在线网站 | 亚洲无吗 | 亚洲精品99久久久久中文字幕 | 午夜在线精品不卡国产 | 成人国产在线视频在线观看 | 国产视频一区二区三区四区 | 精品久久久日韩精品成人 | 国产高清免费 | 国产专区在线 | 亚洲精品视频免费 | 成人网18免费软件大全 | 高清在线亚洲精品国产二区 | 萌白酱喷水福利视频在线 | 国产精品综合一区二区 | 精品国产欧美一区二区三区成人 | 国产一区高清 | 8050网午夜一级毛片免费不卡 | 久久国产精品99久久小说 | 免费视频久久 | 深夜福利视频大全在线观看 | 精品视频一区二区三区四区 | 欧美日韩一区在线观看 | 国产亚洲在线 | 成人免费真人毛片视频 | 成人a一级毛片免费看 | 精品久久久久久综合网 | 欧美在线视频精品 | 日本a级毛片免费视频播放 日本a级三级三级三级久久 | 毛片日韩 | 黄视频欧美 |