久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

China seeks return of statue

By ZHANG YUNBI | China Daily | Updated: 2017-10-21 07:10

Netherlands asked to assist in repatriation of missing relic 

China seeks return of statue

Wang Xiaojie (second from right), China Central Television's Beijing bureau chief and delegate to the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, answers questions from the media at a news conference on cultural development, Wang is flanked by officials and social organization leaders in culture, arts and media at the media center of the congress in Beijing on Friday. FENG YONGBIN/CHINA DAILY

A senior Chinese official has called on the Netherlands to offer "fair judicial support" in a case in which Chinese villagers are seeking the return from a Dutch collector of a stolen ancient Buddha statue with a mummified monk inside.

Liu Yuzhu, Party secretary and head of the State Administration of Cultural Heritage, told reporters on Friday that both China and the Netherlands are bound by international treaties banning theft, smuggling and illegal excavation of cultural relics.

Both governments have the responsibility and obligation to protect cultural relics from unlawful infringement, he said in response to a question raised by a Dutch reporter on Friday in Beijing.

The question about the statue came up at an interview organized by the media center of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.

The 1,000-year-old statue, with the remains of a monk inside, was in an exhibition last year in the Netherlands and Hungary before villagers in Yangchun, Fujian province, saw media reports about the exhibitions, Xinhua News Agency reported. They believe the statue was stolen from their village temple in 1995.

On Friday, Liu said the statue was examined and found to be identical to the stolen relic. After efforts to obtain its return failed, a lawsuit was filed, he said.

"We hope to get the fair judicial support of the Netherlands" on the relic's return, Liu said.

Liu said China has demonstrated its commitment to protect the world's cultural relics. He said China has conducted 15 joint archaeological projects with nations involved in the Belt and Road Initiative. China also offered assistance to cultural relic repair missions in five of those countries, he said.

Also Friday, Xiang Zhaolun, vice-minister of culture, said 100,000 people will receive training during the 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-20) on intangible cultural heritage. Xiang said the program is being undertaken by his ministry and the Ministry of Education.

It offers study opportunities, internships and other training, and 78 universities and colleges are participating, Xiang said.

Governmental efforts are being focused on rejuvenating traditional craftsmanship and spreading its use in modern life, Xiang said.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
 
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产欧美日韩高清专区手机版 | 在线观看 a国v | 欧美一区二区在线观看免费网站 | 中文字幕日韩国产 | 亚洲免费影院 | 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡 | 美女视频很黄很a免费国产 美女视频黄.免费网址 | 亚洲三级在线播放 | 99精品欧美一区二区三区美图 | 男女免费观看在线爽爽爽视频 | 国产日韩久久久精品影院首页 | 亚洲一区二区三区四区五区六区 | 久久久久久久久久综合情日本 | 国产一级毛片午夜 | 经典三级久久久久 | 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾 | 三级中文字幕永久在线视频 | 9999视频| 日韩不卡在线 | 日韩欧美在线播放 | 一级做a爰片久久毛片潮喷 一级做a爰片久久毛片美女 | 18年大片免费在线 | 国产欧美日本 | 婷婷色综合久久五月亚洲 | 亚洲天堂视频在线观看免费 | 国产日韩欧美综合一区二区三区 | 91香蕉视| 久久久欧美综合久久久久 | 国产精品正在播放 | 午夜精品一区二区三区在线观看 | 日韩一级a毛片欧美一级 | 看一级特黄a大一片 | 草草在线免费视频 | 九九热播视频 | 亚洲精品久久99久久一区 | 欧美性欲视频 | 亚洲人成网站在线在线 | 国产成人亚洲综合欧美一部 | 亚欧人成精品免费观看 | 亚洲欧美一区二区三区在饯 | 日韩丝袜美腿 |