久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

   
  home feedback about us  
   
CHINAGATE.CHINA POST WTO    
    Key Issues  
 
  Commitments implementation  
  Role of government  
  Impact:  
    >Agriculture  
    >Industry  
    Service  
  Trade & tech barrier  
  Legal system  
  IPR  
  Labour & employment  
  Free trade & globalization  
 
 
       
       
       
     
       
       
       
       
 
 
 

Dumplings 'were not sabotaged'


2008-02-14
China Daily

There is almost no chance the Chinese-made dumplings that made 10 people sick in Japan were intentionally contaminated during production, a senior quality official said yesterday.

"Reports that dissatisfied Chinese workers deliberately contaminated the dumplings are mere subjective guesswork," Wei Chuanzhong, deputy director of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, told a press conference in Beijing.

On Tuesday, the Japanese wire service Kyodo said the food poisoning in Japan caused by the frozen dumplings was likely to have been committed by someone with a grudge against the management.

However, Wei said local police had confirmed with the administration early yesterday that they found nothing unusual in the production process.

He said sight inspections had found the Hebei province dumpling-maker Tianyang Food Plant was very well run and met high hygiene standards.

"It would be almost impossible for somebody to bring a poisonous substance into the factory," Wei said. "It's also almost impossible the contamination could happen during the production process."

Wei said the factory has been exporting to Japan for 10 years and its workers are very friendly toward the country. Salaries at the company are also much higher than the local average.

"The interests of the workers are closely tied to the Japanese importer, so there is no reason for them to sabotage the products," he said.

But Wei did not fully rule out the possibility that the contamination happened in China, as a police investigation is still ongoing.

He said the Ministry of Public Security had dispatched a six-member team, including top criminal investigation experts, to Hebei to study the case.

The incident has become an emotive issue in Japan following a series of health scares over Chinese products ranging from pet food to toys and toothpaste.

But tests have failed to find any pesticide residue in the dumpling samples. So far, traces of pesticide were found only in the 10 victims' vomit and packages of the dumplings they had eaten, but not in others from the same batches.

"Therefore, we consider it as an isolated case, not a food safety problem," Wei said.

Wei called for the establishment of a Sino-Japanese joint investigation team, as well as long-lasting cooperation mechanism on food safety issues between the two countries.


   
 
home feedback about us  
  Produced by www.orobotics.cn. All Rights Reserved
E-mail: webmaster@chinagate.org.cn
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合91社区精品福利 | 一级a毛片免费观看久久精品 | 亚洲欧美成人综合在线 | 美女张开双腿让男人桶 | 韩国毛片基地 | 国产毛片在线高清视频 | 中文字幕一二三区乱码老 | 亚洲美色综合天天久久综合精品 | 日本美女视频韩国视频网站免费 | 中文字幕一级毛片 | 免费看一级视频 | 99精品99 | 国产成人手机视频 | 国产露脸3p普通话 | 欧美在线一 | 亚洲成人欧美 | 成人精品国产 | 欧美手机手机在线视频一区 | 玖玖这里只有精品 | 国产精品成人一区二区 | 亚洲伦| 国产一进一出视频网站 | 亚洲人成在线播放网站岛国 | 日韩三级中文字幕 | 九九免费精品视频在这里 | 日韩区在线 | 久久精品免视着国产成人 | 亚洲免费久久 | 模特精品一区二区三区 | 国产丝袜美女一区二区三区 | 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 久久久久日韩精品无 | 90岁老太婆一级毛片 | 国产呦精品一区二区三区网站 | 亚洲一区精品在线 | 日韩一级a毛片欧美一级 | 国产精品国产国产aⅴ | 欧美在线亚洲 | 点击进入不卡毛片免费观看 | 欧美成人久久一级c片免费 欧美成人看片黄a免费 | 一级不卡毛片免费 |