久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Lifestyle
Home / Lifestyle / Food

Shanghai tightens food safety regulations

By China Daily in Shanghai | China Daily | Updated: 2017-03-20 07:39

A new food safety regulation, said to be the most stringent ever enacted, will take effect in Shanghai on Monday.

The highlights of the new regulation, passed by the local legislature in January, include a higher threshold for market access, a severe crackdown on businesses operating without a license, standardized online food operations and increased penalties.

The previous version of the regulation was issued in July 2011.

Chen Yin, deputy mayor of Shanghai, said during a news conference on Friday that the regulation imposes the strictest market-access standards, but will be enforced with a problem-solving approach to improve supervision of food producers, force all parties involved to carry out their responsibilities and tackle outstanding problems in the food safety sector.

A three-level supervision and coordination mechanism at the city, district and township levels will be set up.

Shanghai also unveiled an action plan on Friday to make it a city whose residents are fully satisfied with the level of food safety.

A total of 14,000 food service licenses had been withdrawn or revoked in 2016, with 163 million yuan ($28 million) confiscated in 7,240 cases involving illegal activity related to food, official figures showed.

A total of 320 suspects have been apprehended, and 129 of them were taken to court last year.

One question being asked by the public in Shanghai is whether Japanese retailer Muji had been selling food affected by the Fukushima nuclear disaster in 2011. Yan Zuqiang, head of the Shanghai Food and Drug Administration, reiterated on Friday that no nuclear-contaminated food has been found in the city.

In a report issued on March 15 - World Consumer Rights Day - China Central Television reported that food from areas affected by the nuclear disaster had been sold on many e-commerce platforms in China and in some brick-and-mortar shops, including Muji.

The city's entry-exit inspection and quarantine department and the administration had intensified their examinations, but no problems had surfaced, Yan said.

He also said that in 2016, food possibly contaminated by radioactive elements, including fruits, vegetables, dairy and aquatic products was a focus of the inspections, but that all the samples that were tested met China's standards.

Lu Qian contributed to this story.

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久视频这里只精品3国产 久久视频这里只有精品 | 亚洲视频免费观看 | 久久综合一区二区三区 | 久久三级国产 | 国产午夜精品不卡视频 | 亚洲欧洲视频在线 | 亚洲jjzzjjzz在线播放 | 九九九九九九 | 久久久久久久久毛片精品 | 日韩欧美在线视频观看 | 国产永久精品 | 九九全国免费视频 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠米奇9999 | 中文亚洲欧美 | 久久厕所精品国产精品亚洲 | 久久久久免费精品视频 | 成人性毛片 | 日本一级特黄毛片高清视频 | 日韩精品亚洲专区在线观看 | 欧美精品午夜 | 美国免费毛片 | 国产或人精品日本亚洲77美色 | 国产不卡视频在线观看 | 五月桃花网婷婷亚洲综合 | 国产精品三级在线观看 | 亚洲天堂在线视频播放 | 欧美另类69xxxxx视频 | 国内自拍在线 | 亚洲天堂久久久 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区四 | 欧美精品黄页免费高清在线 | 扒开双腿猛进入喷水免费视频 | 国产欧美精品三区 | 久久久久久青草大香综合精品 | 国产高清在线精品二区一 | 欧美日韩亚洲第一页 | 成人亚洲网 | 亚洲精品国产一区二区 | 亚洲精品国产精品一区二区 | 亚欧在线观看 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 |