久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / World

Hundreds found dead from Boko Haram attacks

By Agencies in Maiduguri | China Daily | Updated: 2015-04-29 07:40

Hundreds of people have been found dead in the northeast Nigerian town of Damasak, apparently victims of the Boko Haram insurgency, as details emerged on Monday of fresh attacks by the militants.

Reports of decomposing bodies littering the streets of Damasak came as president-elect Muhammadu Buhari denounced the Islamists as a bogus religious group and vowed to take a hard line against them when he comes to power at the end of May.

Northeast Nigeria had seen a lull in violence in recent weeks after a coalition of troops from Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria claimed major victories since February, reportedly flushing the militants out of areas they previously controlled.

The grim find in Damasak "far outnumbered" that of about 100 bodies found in a mass grave under a bridge after the town was liberated in early March by Chadian forces, said local resident Kaumi Kusur.

"Dead bodies were found in houses, streets and many more in the Damasak River, which has dried up," he said, adding the victims were buried in 20 mass graves at the weekend.

Mohammed Sadiq, another local who helped in the burials on Saturday, put the death toll at more than 400, but the Borno state government did not give a precise figure.

Buhari, who takes office on May 29, was elected last month on a pledge of a tougher approach to Boko Haram than the current administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. Buhari, a former military ruler, said in a statement issued by his All Progressives Congress Party: "No religion allows for the killing of children in school dormitories, in markets and places of worship.

"They have nothing to do with religion. They are terrorists and we are going to deal with them as we deal with terrorists."

Buhari was speaking after Boko Haram fighters stormed the island of Karamga on Lake Chad in motorized canoes before sunrise on Saturday. Troops from Niger stationed on the island "were caught off guard" and suffered heavy losses, said Umar Yerima, a fisherman who witnessed the raid.

Niger's government said on Monday that its military has retaken control of the island.

AFP - AP

 

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩一区二区精品久久高清 | 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频 | 最近中文字幕免费视频 | 国产日韩精品视频一区二区三区 | 日韩国产欧美成人一区二区影院 | 国内成人精品视频 | 亚洲一区 中文字幕 久久 | 久久精品vr中文字幕 | 毛片免费在线视频 | 欧美在线观看一区二区三区 | 视频二区好吊色永久视频 | 99久久精品国产一区二区 | 欧美一区二区精品系列在线观看 | 99超级碰碰成人香蕉网 | 99视频在线看观免费 | 91成人国产福利 | 一级毛片真人免费观看 | 97在线视频免费公开观看 | 国产激情一区二区三区 | 99精品欧美一区二区三区 | 黄色大片三级 | 日本在线免费观看视频 | 国产91一区二这在线播放 | 国产一区二区三区免费视频 | 亚洲国产精品久久久久久网站 | 国产成人精品福利网站在线观看 | 中文国产成人精品少久久 | 欧美综合图片一区二区三区 | 99久久精品国产一区二区小说 | 成人国产在线不卡视频 | 日韩在线高清视频 | 亚洲一级毛片中文字幕 | 精品在线视频观看 | 男女在线视频 | 成人毛片免费看 | 手机看片自拍日韩日韩高清 | 国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 日本高清视频一区二区 | 日本αv | 国产欧美日韩高清专区手机版 | 免费在线黄色网址 |