久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / World

New Delhi cautions water crisis to continue

By Agence France-Presse in New Delhi | China Daily | Updated: 2016-02-24 08:06

A water crisis in India's capital will take up to two weeks to fix, authorities warned on Tuesday, as taps ran dry, days after protesters sabotaged a crucial waterway to press a demand for better treatment for their caste.

The Jat caste called off their protests on Monday after the government in the northern state of Haryana accepted their demands following days of riots, arson and looting that saw thousands of troops deployed.

But New Delhi's water board was still racing to restore full supplies to the city of 17 million people that relies heavily on a canal running through Haryana, which encircles the city on all but its east side.

Water trucks fanned out across the teeming, landlocked city, where infrastructure struggles at the best of times, but it was not clear just how many people were still affected, although many households were without regular water four days after the canal was badly damaged.

Senior water board official Neeraj Semwal said just four of the city's nine water treatment plants were operating, forcing rationing of supplies to many areas.

"We are hoping to restore partial services in the next two to three days and 100 percent supply within next 15 days," Semwal said.

"North, west and south Delhi districts were severely affected by the water shortage with thousands of households not getting regular water supplies."

Delhi water minister Kapil Mishra tweeted that the crisis was "not over yet" and urged residents to conserve water.

India sent troops to secure the canal after protesters demanding a quota for their Jat caste in public service jobs and higher education seized it on Saturday and diverted the water flow away from the capital.

Although schools and many businesses reopened on Tuesday as supplies were partially restored, many were still suffering after the water board said it had been forced to limit supplies.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久狠狠色狠狠色综合 | 看全色黄大色黄大片女图片 | 国产精品久久久久久久久久日本 | 亚洲日本在线观看 | 失禁h啪肉尿出来高h男男 | 亚洲欧美日韩一级特黄在线 | 国内真实愉拍系列情侣 | 91久国产在线观看 | 国产中文字幕在线播放 | 成年女人免费视频播放成年m | 波多野结衣视频免费在线观看 | 亚洲韩国日本欧美一区二区三区 | 97成人精品视频在线播放 | 国产日韩一区二区三区在线播放 | 国产碰碰 | 国产精品自在自线 | 欧美亚洲激情视频 | 欧美一级毛片免费播放器 | 999成人国产精品 | 久久99精品视频在线在线观看 | 特黄特色一级特色大片中文 | 国产亚洲福利精品一区二区 | 国产成人午夜精品免费视频 | 日本道在线播放 | 九九这里只精品视在线99 | 国产成人免费网站 | 91久久精品国产91性色tv | 草草影院私人免费入口 | 久久国产视频在线观看 | 成人国产精品免费网站 | 成年人免费观看的视频 | 久久久久亚洲精品一区二区三区 | 欧美在线视频看看 | 日韩偷拍自拍 | 免费看特级毛片 | 韩国欧洲一级毛片免费 | 欧美日韩一区在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久网站 | 国产一级片网址 | 成人午夜精品 | 免费观看一级一片 |