久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / China

Recon lands relegated Aston Villa

By Chris Peterson in London | China Daily Europe | Updated: 2016-05-22 14:24

Chinese business executive Tony Jiantong Xia has bought English football team Aston Villa, the club announced on May 18, with the sale price a reported 60 to 70 million pounds ($87 million to $102 million; 78 million to 91 million euros).

This happened only days after the midlands club learned it was being relegated from the top-flight Premier League after a dismal season.

Although Sky News reported Xia, head of the Recon Group, had paid as much as 70 million pounds, the club wouldn't confirm the amount paid.

Recon lands relegated Aston Villa

Aston Villa's Rudy Gestede (right) celebrates scoring his team's second goal against Liverpool in the Barclays Premier League. Carl Recine / Reuters

A club announcement said the sale, by American businessman Randy Lerner, was subject to clearance by the Premier League and the English Football Association.

Aston Villa was relegated to the championship, after winning only three games this season. Sky reported that former Chelsea player and manager Roberto Di Matteo was being tipped as the next Villa manager.

Xia's immediate aim was to get the club, of which he has been a lifelong supporter, back into the Premier League. He plans to make Aston Villa the most famous football club in China.

Recon Group is a privately owned holding company that controls five publicly listed companies in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland, employing 35,000 people in 75 different countries and regions, according to Aston Villa's website.

Xia is described as a passionate football fan who played as a striker while he was at university. He has acquired Villa through his sports, leisure and tourism division.

Xia's move is the latest in a series of Chinese moves to invest in European football clubs.

Last year, a group of Chinese investors paid $400 million for a 13 percent stake in English club Manchester City, in the wake of a visit to its training facilities by President Xi Jinping.

In January last year, Wang Jianlin, the billionaire owner of Dalian Wanda Group, paid $52 million for a 20 percent stake in Spanish La Liga club Atletico Madrid, while in northern Italy, AC Milan, one of the country's top Serie A clubs, has said it is in exclusive talks with a group of Chinese investors to sell the club to the same company.

AC Milan is owned by former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi's Fininvest Group, with Italian media saying he was seeking as much as 700 million euros ($786 million).

China has set improving the domestic football game as a major goal, and in October, Britain announced plans to invest money and expertise in Chinese domestic football programs.

Last year, China Central Television started showing English Premier League games after a gap of several years.

Contact the writer at chris@mail.chinadailyuk.com

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 99精品在线免费观看 | 88av视频在线 | 精品国产一区二区三区不卡蜜臂 | 夜色爽爽 | 欧美高清性刺激毛片 | 欧美视频在线网站 | 国产一级毛片免 | 亚洲高清国产一线久久 | 日本一级视频 | 特别福利视频在线观看 | 欧洲一级大片 | 欧美第一页草草影院浮力 | 成熟的女性强烈交性视频 | 99精品免费观看 | 国产成人综合亚洲欧美在 | 久久精品免看国产成 | 午夜视频一区二区 | 欧美一区二区在线观看视频 | 久草草视频在线观看免费高清 | 成年网站视频在线观看 | 自拍 第一页 | 亚洲三级理论 | 亚洲国产成人私人影院 | 日本精品一区二区三区视频 | 欧美高清在线视频一区二区 | 国产91一区二区在线播放不卡 | 日本亚欧乱色视频在线网站 | 日韩亚洲国产综合久久久 | 成人在线免费小视频 | 日本一级aaaa特黄毛片 | 成年美女黄网站色视频大全免费 | 久久久久久久综合色一本 | 日韩精品一区二区三区不卡 | 精品成人网 | 中文在线观看视频 | 国产精品免费一区二区三区四区 | 欧美人在线一区二区三区 | 国产午夜精品久久久久小说 | 日韩高清免费观看 | 精品国产欧美一区二区 | 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品 |