久久亚洲国产成人影院-久久亚洲国产的中文-久久亚洲国产高清-久久亚洲国产精品-亚洲图片偷拍自拍-亚洲图色视频

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / World

Taliban kill at least 16 passengers on bus, kidnap dozens

By Agencies in Kunduz, Afghanistan | China Daily | Updated: 2016-06-01 08:46

Insurgents scrutinize ID documents and interrogate for any links with government

The Taliban killed at least 16 people on Tuesday and kidnapped dozens of others after pulling them off buses in northern Afghanistan, officials said, the latest assault since the insurgents named a new leader last week.

The Taliban have so far not commented on the incident in Kunduz province, where the insurgents briefly overran the provincial capital in a stunning military victory last year.

Up to 200 passengers were traveling in four buses toward Kabul on Tuesday morning when they were stopped by the Taliban gunmen, with some killed on the side of the road at point-blank range, officials said.

"The Taliban shot dead 16 passengers and they are still holding more than 30 others," said Sayed Mahmood Danish, spokesman for the governor of Kunduz.

Police commander Shir Aziz Kamawal said identities of the passengers have not been confirmed.

"They (Taliban) have released some passengers but are holding many others. None of the passengers were wearing military uniform but some may have been former police," he said.

Residents of insurgency-prone Aliabad said the Taliban were holding an informal court in a local mosque, scrutinizing the ID documents of the passengers and interrogating them for any government links.

Highways around Afghanistan passing through insurgency-prone areas have become exceedingly dangerous, with the Taliban frequently kidnapping or killing travelers.

Civilians are increasingly caught in the crosshairs of Afghanistan's worsening conflict as the Taliban step up their annual spring offensive, launched in April against the government.

Tuesday's incident comes a day after the Taliban overran multiple police checkpoints in Helmand, the first major assault in the opium-rich southern province since the leadership transition.

The Taliban announced Haibatullah Akhundzada as their new leader last week after officially confirming the death of Mullah Mansour in a US drone strike.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美成人免费高清网站 | 99爱视频精品免视看 | 综合久色 | 国产免费一区二区三区免费视频 | 亚洲aⅴ| 欧美特级一级毛片 | 亚洲国产观看 | 不卡一区二区在线观看 | 国产亚洲欧美日韩综合综合二区 | 亚洲在线观看免费 | 99久久综合 | 欧美变态一级毛片 | 高清国产亚洲va精品 | 欧美一级片手机在线观看 | 精品国产一区二区三区国产馆 | 成人自拍小视频 | 日一区二区 | 欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 欧美在线视频免费观看 | 国产草草影院ccyycom软件 | 一级一黄在线观看视频免费 | 免费黄网在线观看 | 欧美日韩国产亚洲一区二区三区 | 国产欧美日韩综合一区二区三区 | 欧美一级视频在线高清观看 | 精品欧美高清一区二区免费 | 国产精品私人玩物在线观看 | 国产欧美另类久久久精品免费 | 精品视频在线观看一区二区三区 | 成人a视频片在线观看免费 成人a视频在线观看 | 国产在线不卡午夜精品2021 | 草草影院私人免费入口 | 全国男人的天堂网 | www.一区| 洋老外米糕国产一区二区 | 亚洲国产欧美在线成人aaaa | 久久精品视频6 | 综合亚洲精品一区二区三区 | 女人张开腿 让男人桶视频 女人张开腿等男人桶免费视频 | 国产真实乱系列2孕妇 | 免费国产不卡午夜福在线 |